2nd August 2012, 02:06 PM
hkapda

Which field is having good career scope between IT and Business Management to join after completion of 12th Class?

hii sir.

After 12th class in which field can i go?means in information technology field or in bussiness management field?iam so confused between this two fields.plz help me sir.which field can give me the best career?gve ans.thanking u

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to opt for Commerce after 10th standard? Commerce related courses available for Higher Education? -- [New]
  2. What are the other options available for me after completing my inter with CEC group?
  3. How to join B-Pharmacy course after completion of 12th Class? What will be the career scope for this course?
  4. What are the exams done in the civil engineering course?
  5. What will be the career scope in the field of Microbiology? Information regarding Career Opportunities in this field?
  6. Minimum Percentage of marks required to get admission for Biotechnology course? What is the required qualification for this?
  7. Can I do civil engineering after passing 10th? I have scored 78.5%
  8. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class? Procedure to join CA course after completion of 12th Class?
  9. What is the scope for MBA Airport and Airline Management?
  10. What will be the scope of Hardware & Networking course after completion of 12th class in Commerce stream?
  11. Which course has more scope between B.Sc Botany and B.Sc Zoology? Which are the different fields that I can join after completion of 12th class with Biology and without Maths?
  12. What is the different between BBA and B.Tech?
  13. Which stream is better for MBA for a B.tech(ECE) student? Is mba in telecom management is good? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. BBM is a right option for me having interest in Aviation sector?
  15. What are the career options available for girls in aviation field? What should I do for the same? Currently I am in 12th(Science) and preparing for board and MHT-CET
  16. Which course is more valuable between BBM and B.Com?
  17. Career scope for CS course? Which course is a better choice for me among CS, B.Com and BBA after completion of 12th class?
  18. What are the opportunities for students achieving 65-70% in 12 commerce?
2nd August 2012, 05:55 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which field is having good career scope between IT and Business Management to join after completion of 12th Class?

Why are you so confused about these fields. The answer is very simple to your question. Choose the field which interests you more. If you are into computer hardware and software then go for the IT related courses however if you have managerial skills or interest then go for Business management course.

The decision should be based on what you like more rather than which one of the two have better job opportunities. You can always find a decent job with IT related course and the business management course. Therefore my suggestion to you would be ask yourself which excites you more. Is it IT or business management.

However if you still have the confusion then my personal advice to you would be to pick IT related course. One of the best course is B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering. This course is great way to find job in IT industry.

For Engineering course you will have to first appear in entrace exams such as:

IIT-JEE

UPSEE

AIEEE

To appear in IIT you need to secure at least 60 percent marks in 12th board with PCM as the subjects. On the other hand for AIEEE the minimum required percentage is 50 percent.

The good thing about B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering is that almost every IT company would offer you a job. Infosys which despite lackluster quater yearly results remains to be top IT company in India offers more jobs to ECE then any other company. Other options in front of you would be:

TCS

Tech Mahindra

Wipro

Microsoft

Facebook

Intel

Dell

AMD

Intel

Another good course is Masters in Computer Applications. This course is related to computer software and networking. MCA candidates are also in demand not just my big time companies but several small ones as well. Therefore the chances are that you will definitely find a good job.

For MCA, you would have to complete a Bachelors course first. The requirement for MCA is that Mathematics should be one of your subjects in 12th or Bachelors course. You can either do MCA after BCA or B.Tech, B.Sc or B.Com.

There is a option where you can work in IT company but as a managment guy. You will have to do B.Sc in IT or Computer Science, else B.Tech in IT etc followed by the MBA course. This would give you opportunity to work in IT company but your role would be more managerial rather than technical.
2nd August 2012, 07:34 PM
rch91

Default Re: Which field is having good career scope between IT and Business Management to join after completion of 12th Class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkapda View Post
hii sir.

After 12th class in which field can i go?means in information technology field or in bussiness management field?iam so confused between this two fields.plz help me sir.which field can give me the best career?gve ans.thanking u
Hi
Dont get confuse,choose among both as per your area of interest as its all about your career,your future.
Look both the fields IT and business management are different and both have wide scope. Choose out of these according to your interest.
IT field as its clear from its name deals with information and technology practices, computer programming,programming languages like c/c++, java, dotnet etc,computer softwares etc. so if you enjoy dealing with all of these softwares and hardwares then opt for IT field it can be done by taking admission in engg college which offers a BE/BTech course in IT and for that you have to give competition exams like IIT,AIEEE,BITS etc. based on the ranks in these exams you will get admission in engg college. After doing Btech if you want to go for management then also you can change your stream by choosing MBA as higher studies course.You can also enroll in this field i.e IT by doing BCA then MCA after 12th.so choice is yours, if you have interest in IT then go for it.
Otherwise in business management field you have to deal with marketting subjects,accounts and all if you have knowledge about these and interested in this field then opt for Business management.To pursue your studies in business field go for BBA after 12th and then MCA.
Make the best choice for yourself as per your interest.
Best wishes..!
4th November 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

I am BBM in marketing and having 8 years of experience in Airport Services with different Airlines. I would like to switch my field honestly not just because aviation industry is going down but I have lost interest working in it. I also have an interest in IT hardware. Please suggest me if I can do some additional course and switch my field where i can have better growth in my career.
4th November 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope for B.com and what i do after completed B.Com
26th February 2013, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

What are availability of jobs in business management field?
24th May 2013, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

While taking MBA What can i do?can you help me sir.
11th March 2014, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

which course is best after 12th
commerce with maths and information technology?
16th June 2015, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

sir,I am also very confuse to take decision between information technology and business management but I am more intrested in IT field then BM feild but my elders say IT is very difficult to do, what can I do please help me ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?