2nd August 2018, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for MBA(Film+Media Management) candidate of Annapurna International School of Film and Media, Hyderabad?

Hi all, I am going to apply for MBA(Film+Media Management) course in Annapurna International School of Film and Media, Hyderabad. I would like to know that if I do MBA(Film+Media Management) from this institute then what are the job opportunities available for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Course duration and fee structure of MBA(Film+Media Management) in Annapurna International School of Film and Media, Hyderabad?
  2. Procedure to study MBA(Film+Media Management) in Annapurna International School of Film and Media, Hyderabad?
  3. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Film+Media Management) in Annapurna International School of Film and Media, Hyderabad?
  4. Admission criteria to study MBA(Film+Media Management) in Annapurna International School of Film and Media, Hyderabad?
  5. Which university is best to pursue Ph.D. in Mass Communication stream?
  6. Top 25 mass communication colleges in Delhi? I am a B.A English 2nd year student
  7. Which are the best courses in Animatin? Best colleges in India?
  8. Expected colleges with 42 percentile in XAT 2017
  9. List good schools in Old City Hyderabad for Nursery admission?
  10. M.sc compurer Entrance in pune private collages? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  12. FX school, Mumbai - is it good for film making course? how are the placements at FX School?
  13. Details of Campus Interview available in Ramanaidu Film School, Hyderabad for MFTech(Direction and Screenplay Writing) candidate? -- [New]
  14. Entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in Management in International School of Business and Media, Pune?
  15. How many PG Diploma in Management seats are available in International School of Business and Media, Pune?
  16. In which good colleges can I get after scoring 622 as composite score in MAT
  17. Job opportunities after MBA(International Hospitality Management) done from IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  18. Universities offering PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication to postgraduate in Pune?
31st October 2018, 07:37 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for MBA(Film+Media Management) candidate of Annapurna International School of Film and Media, Hyderabad?

Job opportunities for MBA(Film+Media Management) candidate of Annapurna International School of Film and Media, Hyderabad are given below.

BEST JOBS TYPE

=> Marketing Communication Executive

=> Assistant Manager

=> Digital Media Analyst

=> Digital Media Manager

=> Film Producer

=> Management Trainee

=> Online Media Analyst

BEST EMPLOYMENT AREA

=> Educational Institutions

=> Film Production

=> Private FM stations

=> Film Media Management Companies

=> Online Film Media Portals
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?