2nd August 2018, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study MBA(Film+Media Management) in Annapurna International School of Film and Media, Hyderabad?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study MBA in Film+Media Management in Annapurna International School of Film and Media, Hyderabad. Can I know about the procedure for studying this MBA in this Media college? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Film+Media Management) in Annapurna International School of Film and Media, Hyderabad?
  2. Course duration and fee structure of MBA(Film+Media Management) in Annapurna International School of Film and Media, Hyderabad?
  3. Job opportunities for MBA(Film+Media Management) candidate of Annapurna International School of Film and Media, Hyderabad? -- [New]
  4. Admission criteria to study MBA(Film+Media Management) in Annapurna International School of Film and Media, Hyderabad?
  5. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Management in International School of Business and Media, Pune?
  6. Which university is best to pursue Ph.D. in Mass Communication stream?
  7. Entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in Management in International School of Business and Media, Pune?
  8. Top 25 mass communication colleges in Delhi? I am a B.A English 2nd year student
  9. Which are the best courses in Animatin? Best colleges in India?
  10. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in International Hospitality Management in IIAS School of Management?
  11. Expected colleges with 42 percentile in XAT 2017
  12. List good schools in Old City Hyderabad for Nursery admission?
  13. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Management in International School of Business and Media, Pune?
  14. FX school, Mumbai - is it good for film making course? how are the placements at FX School? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do B.Tech electrical from an institute providing correspondence course?
  16. How many PG Diploma in Management seats are available in International School of Business and Media, Pune?
  17. In which good colleges can I get after scoring 622 as composite score in MAT
  18. Universities offering PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication to postgraduate in Pune?
8th August 2018, 12:52 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study MBA(Film+Media Management) in Annapurna International School of Film and Media, Hyderabad?

Apply procedure to study MBA(Film+Media Management) in Annapurna International School of Film and Media, Hyderabad is given below.

1. Visit the official link I.e. https://www.aisfm.edu.in/admissions-2018/

2. Fill up the application form with basic information such as:- Name, Email and Phone number.

3. Choose the course which you are interested.

4. Submit the details entered.

Last edited by ppsahu; 13th August 2018 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Remove @
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?