2nd August 2018, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MBA(Film+Media Management) in Annapurna International School of Film and Media, Hyderabad?

Hi, I want to know that which entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in Annapurna International School of Film and Media, Hyderabad for MBA(Film+Media Management) course? Please tell me about the entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study MBA(Film+Media Management) in Annapurna International School of Film and Media, Hyderabad?
  2. Course duration and fee structure of MBA(Film+Media Management) in Annapurna International School of Film and Media, Hyderabad?
  3. Job opportunities for MBA(Film+Media Management) candidate of Annapurna International School of Film and Media, Hyderabad?
  4. Admission criteria to study MBA(Film+Media Management) in Annapurna International School of Film and Media, Hyderabad?
  5. Entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in Management in International School of Business and Media, Pune?
  6. Which university is best to pursue Ph.D. in Mass Communication stream?
  7. Which are the best courses in Animatin? Best colleges in India?
  8. Top 25 mass communication colleges in Delhi? I am a B.A English 2nd year student
  9. Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  10. Expected colleges with 42 percentile in XAT 2017
  11. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Management in International School of Business and Media, Pune?
  12. List good schools in Old City Hyderabad for Nursery admission?
  13. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Management in International School of Business and Media, Pune?
  14. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor in International Hospitality Management in IIAS School of Management?
  15. FX school, Mumbai - is it good for film making course? how are the placements at FX School? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Entrance exams available to study MFTech(Direction and Screenplay Writing) in Ramanaidu Film School, Hyderabad? -- [New]
  17. Can I do both B.Sc and B.Tech in Sound Engineering? Which college provides such courses?
  18. How many PG Diploma in Management seats are available in International School of Business and Media, Pune?
8th August 2018, 01:58 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MBA(Film+Media Management) in Annapurna International School of Film and Media, Hyderabad?

As I know that there is no entrance exam to study MBA(Film+Media Management) in Annapurna International School of Film and Media, Hyderabad. Admission has done on the basis of previous academic history, an application essay and the performance of a personal interview rounds in selecting candidates for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?