30th June 2014, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for PGDM(HR) candidate?

Hi Sir/Mam,

i m completed my pgdm in hr
and now searching for job
i want job so please tell me
the opportuniest for me
waiting for your response

21st January 2015, 09:34 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Job opportunities for PGDM(HR) candidate?

You have lot of job opportunities in this field.

The Post-Graduate Diploma in Management – Human Resource Management (PGDM-HRM) is envisaged as the highest quality program in the area of human resource management as it is proactively designed to provide eligible, suitable, and competent HR professionals with sufficient knowledge of business to all industrial sectors.

This course introduces the function of HRM at length, thus, enabling the candidates to seek a career in HR function. This program provides a platter of HR elective courses vis-à-vis other functional area core courses, thus allowing skill variety.

Students opting for this course are exposed to a wide range of opportunities on account of the diverse range of industry specific and functional subjects they study.

PGDM – HR has opened a new dimension in terms of the number placement options as our students get placed in various segments such as
  • FMCG
  • Retail
  • IT
  • Engineering
  • Automobile
  • Education
  • Pharmaceutical etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?