30th August 2013, 09:14 AM
alankrita kaushik

What are the opportunities to get a government job for girl candidate

what is tha opportunity to get a govt. job for a girl candidate of 18 years old compliting diploma in mech. engg.?

Related Questions:
  1. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  2. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in Government sector being a candidate having scored 56% in 10+2?
  3. Which engineering branch is suited for girls? What is the difference between B.E and ECE?
  4. How to get a government job after doing B.E in computer science? What are the job opportunities?
  5. What are the job opportunities in teaching profession in Government Schools? Which are the exams that I have to write? When are they conducted and for which subjects should I be prepared?
  6. Which Engineering branch has more Future prospects?
  7. Government Job Opportunities for MCA with 6 years experience? -- [New]
  8. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  9. Job opportunities in government sector after doing MSc in Biochemistry?
  10. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  11. What are the opportunities in Army for a girl candidate? I am in 2nd year BDS
  12. What are the opportunities available in government sector after passing B.Tech Civil?
  13. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  14. Job opportunities in private sector for university topper girl?
  15. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  17. Job Opportunities for me in Government and Private sector being a candidate having secured 71% in M-Pharmacy?
  18. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
15th April 2016, 08:33 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the opportunities to get a government job for girl candidate

Now, a days there is no difference in jobs opportunity for boys and girls in different sector.

As girls are also eligible to almost all the examination to get recruitment in jobs. As, you have completed your diploma course, you can appear for Junior Engineer entrance examination conducted by PSU'S for recruitment.

You are also eligible to appear for SSC examination.
16th April 2016, 08:44 PM
sonivsnitin

Default Re: What are the opportunities to get a government job for girl candidate

Jobs for Women :

-SSC CGL
Staff selection Commission each year conducts the combined graduate level examination for recruitment of candidates for various posts in central government departments.

-Bank PO and Clerk
-Indian Railways
-UPSC civil service
-TET Job
-LIC and Insurance sector
16th April 2016, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

May I do Master of computer application(MCA) after my graduation with computer science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?