18th April 2018, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying MBA in Business Analytics?

Hi friends, I am interested to study MBA in Business Analytics. But I don’t know anything about its scope. Can anyone of you tell me about the scope of this MBA course? Please tell me asap

21st May 2018, 10:15 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying MBA in Business Analytics?

Scope of studying MBA in Business Analytics:

Yes, there is a good scope of pursuing MBA in Business Analytics course as far as the growth and career development is concerned. You may find employment opportunities in the following fields and they include, Manufacturing, Communications, Financial Services, Professional Services, Health and Life Sciences, Technology..etc.,

This MBA in Business Analytics has a wide range of applications and some pf the major applications include,
* Predictive Analysis
* Descriptive Analysis
* Prescriptive Analysis..etc.,

Some of the recruiters are, Reliance, HCL, Morgan Stanley, McKinsey and Company, Deloitte, Infosys, Boston Consulting Group, Adani Group, KPMG, Accenture..etc., as a data analyst, business analyst, data scientist, market research analyst, business analyst project manager, big data analyst, qualitative analyst..etc.,
23rd May 2018, 10:28 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Scope of studying MBA in Business Analytics?

Business Analytics is a subject where candidate is taught about various difficulties comes in business in technical level therefore a candidate may have very good future if he/she has good command and knowledge of this subject in this course you going to learn following things necessary for a manager in business :

Information System Software
Statistical Techniques
Operational Research Methodologies

Apart from this you will learn special techniques of Exploring, Visualising, Discovering, Communicating trends etc.

This course will develop decision making ability in a candidate learning and right choices for business in technical level and how to use technology at best level and how to maintain a very good communication between technology available at the office and employees therefore you have bright future.

After your MBA in this field you will be offers jobs in - Financial services, Manufacturing, Technology, Professional Services, Health and Life, Energy Utilities, Communication, Retail and Wholesale, Education field, Government sector as well.

So do not worry and focus on study and you may be selected for job in campus recruitment at your institute at the last stage of your study so be good at study and develop some other skills in you to get more offers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?