24th April 2015, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Job oriented courses available to study in M.Sc for B.Sc(Zoology) candidate? List of colleges and scope of M.Sc(Regenerative Science)?

Hi Sir,
I am Anupama Vinu. I am completing my B.Sc in Zoology this year. What are the job oriented course in M.Sc? Also tell me what is the scope of M.Sc Regenerative Science? I want to know the colleges offering M.Sc in Regenerative Science. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Science courses that I can pursue other than engineering after 10+2?
  2. Job opportunities, scope and colleges offering admission for M.Sc(Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Anatomy)?
  3. List of job oriented courses for MSc Electronics student?
  4. Job oriented courses available to study for B.Sc(Botany) candidate?
  5. Which are the job oriented courses after BSc other than MSc? Names of the colleges offering these courses and the eligibility criteria of it?
  6. M.Sc Clinical Research, Pharmocovigilance or Anatomy, which one is good to get nice salary and more scope
  7. Courses available after BSc computer science(MG University)? Which are the job oriented and certified courses available in Kerala?
  8. Job oriented courses in Graduation for 12th Biology student?
  9. Job oriented Diploma courses for BBA candidate?
  10. Job oriented courses in Graduation for 12th Arts student? List of colleges which provides Hostel facility?
  11. Which course to opt after B.E in computer science(48%)? What is the scope in BCA course?
  12. What will be the career scope for M.Sc in Environmental Science and MBA in Hospital Management? List of colleges offering these courses?
  13. What will be the best choice for me after getting 55% in PCM?
  14. Which are the Job oriented courses for me after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  15. Which are the job oriented courses after completing B.Com degree? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Job oriented courses other than Engineering or Medical available to study for 12th Science student?
  17. Job oriented courses available for Architecture Diploma candidate?
  18. Which job oriented courses for ECE has more scope?
20th September 2017, 10:36 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job oriented courses available to study in M.Sc for B.Sc(Zoology) candidate? List of colleges and scope of M.Sc(Regenerative Science)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
I am Anupama Vinu. I am completing my B.Sc in Zoology this year. What are the job oriented course in M.Sc? Also tell me what is the scope of M.Sc Regenerative Science? I want to know the colleges offering M.Sc in Regenerative Science. Thank you!

If you want to do job oriented courses after completing B.SC zoology, then you can apply for below mentioned job oriented courses:-

List of Job Oriented Courses after B.SC Zoology:-

>> Short term diploma in ECG technology.

>> Certified diploma in medical record management.

>> Certified diploma in dialysis technology.

>> Diploma in operation theater technology.

>> Diploma in medical transcriptions.

>> Diploma in X-Ray technology.

Other Long Term Courses after B.SC Zoology:-

:- M.SC in Health care science.

:- M.SC in Medical physiology.

:- M.SC Biotechnology.

:- M.SC in Cardiac perfusion technology.

:- M.SC In Medical technology.

Colleges Offer M.SC Regenerative Science Course:-

1). Nichi-In Centre for Regenerative Medicine, Chennai

2). Manipal University, Karnataka

3). School of Regenerative Medicine, Bangalore

Career Scopes after M.SC Regenerative Science:-

>> Junior system administrator.

>> Medical coordinator.

>> Phlebotomist.

>> Key account manager.

>> Physician.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?