25th October 2016, 03:51 PM
Sreetama chakraborty

How can I apply for MHA course in West Bengal University of Technology? What is the fee structure and when can I apply for this course?

Hello Sir, How can I apply for MHA course in West Bengal University of Technology? What is the fees structure of this course and when can I apply for this course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  2. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  3. Can i get Civil Engineering in private college after scoring 70026 in WBJEE?
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. In which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 32669 in WBJEE?
  6. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  7. Possibility to do Diploma in Nutrition & Food Technology for M.Sc(Food Technology) postgraduate? List of colleges with fee structure in West Bengal?
  8. List of good colleges in Kolkata that I can get after scoring 10000 rank in WBJEE? Which college can I get?
  9. Can I get government college after scoring a rank of 13136 in WBJEE?
  10. Which is the best college to do engineering graduation? How long and how much fees they will ask for?
  11. Can I apply for training as a Pilot or Sailor after BCA?
  12. List of colleges with fee expense which offer correspondence PhD in Eco-Tourism in West Bengal? Procedure and age limit to apply?
  13. What to do after B.Com for B.Ed in mathematics?
  14. What is the procedure to do Ph.D in HR under West Bengal University of Technology
  15. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Teacher by giving West Bengal School Service commission exam?
  16. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  17. Information about JELET 2016 examination
  18. List of both government and private colleges offering BSc Biotechnology in Kolkata?
20th September 2017, 05:49 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I apply for MHA course in West Bengal University of Technology? What is the fee structure and when can I apply for this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreetama chakraborty View Post
Hello Sir, How can I apply for MHA course in West Bengal University of Technology? What is the fees structure of this course and when can I apply for this course? Please answer as soon as possible.

If want to do MHA (Masters in Hospital Administration) from west Bengal university, then you must have to appear in entrance exam conducted by west Bengal university per year mainly in month of June and July. Here below are details regarding MHA course:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for MHA course is bachelors degree in hospital administration from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained.

>> Duration of master in hospital administration post graduation level course is 2 years and which are subdivided into 4 semesters.

>> Your admission depends upon merit list announced by west Bengal university consists the details about qualifying candidates.

>> For more details please visit www.wbut.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?