17th March 2015, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

know about courses for commerce

Dear sir,
i am BBA graduate from rajasthan.Now i want to do master degree from jnu dehli.what is opportunity for me here in commerce subject and economics?pls give me response very soon.
regards
mangla ram

18th March 2015, 07:03 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: know about courses for commerce

JNU - Jawaharlal Nehru University (New Delhi) is one of the most demand universities among fresh graduates who are willing to secure their future with a better platform and as per your details mentioned above, you are required to get admission in MA in Economics because JNU offers MA in Economics not in Commerce therefore you must choose this course as your new and the best career option of your life.

But there is a problem which may stop you from being admitted in this university and that problem is your qualification does not meet with the required qualification to get admission in MA in Economics.

To apply for MA Economics in JNU you need to have a degree with Mathematics or Economics or Statistics from a recognized university with 10 + 2 + 3 pattern then only you will be eligible to apply and except this you need to qualify entrance examination which is most compulsory and if you qualify test then you can get admission.

Do not worry about your eligibility, you should find out other top rated universities which are also better and offering PG in Commerce so you could easily get admission in PG commerce with Economics as a optional subject :

JSS College of Arts, Commerce and Science

Shri Ram College of Commerce - DU

Shri Guru Govind Singh College of Commerce - University of Delhi

Vivekananda Degree College of Arts, Commerce and Science

So there are some other colleges which are affiliated to other best universities which are somewhat equal or better than JNU so do not worry and start your career with PG in commerce and get new achievements with more opportunities in life.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?