26th July 2015, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

List of best colleges to apply for B.Ed in correspondence mode?

Done post graduation & have a teaching experience of 8 months.But i scored very low in graduation,so how can i apply for B.Ed n name the best correspondence universities for that ? Can you give me the information which I have to follow?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of B.Ed colleges in Distance or Correspondence mode?
  2. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Bio-Sicence through correspondence mode?
  3. Is it possible to study BL course as part time course? Where in Tamilnadu can I do it?
  4. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  5. List of Colleges offering Correspondence B.Ed course in Pune?
  6. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  7. Information regarding Fee structure to join ICWAI course?
  8. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is B.Ed course in correspondence mode from Bharthiar University approved by PSC?
  10. List of Colleges offering B.Ed course i Correspondence in South Delhi? When will the admissions begin for this course? Duration of this course?
  11. List of correspondence colleges for doing MSc Physiology by Distance Mode?
  12. List of colleges which offers Economics Honours degree via correspondence mode?
  13. List of B.Ed colleges approved by NCTE under Kurukshetra University through distance mode
  14. List of Colleges offering BFA Degree in Correspondence in Delhi?
  15. How to do B.Ed in distance mode? I am staying in Hyderabad
  16. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  17. How can I do B.Ed after doing MBA through distance learning? I have done graduation from Rajasthan University
  18. Colleges/Universities that offer 3 years LLB course through correspondence/distance education mode? What is the fee structure?
26th July 2015, 07:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best colleges to apply for B.Ed in correspondence mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Done post graduation & have a teaching experience of 8 months.But i scored very low in graduation,so how can i apply for B.Ed n name the best correspondence universities for that ? Can you give me the information which I have to follow?

Thanks!
List of the B.Ed college in correspondence:-

Andhra University School of Distance Education (AUSDE), Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh

Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) - Bachelor of Education (BEd)

Bangalore University Directorate of Correspondence Courses and Distance Education, Bangalore, Karnataka

Bharathiar University - School of Distance Education - Bachelor of Arts (BA) - Education

Bharathidasan University - Center for Distance Education - Bachelor of Education (BEd)

Himachal Pradesh University International Centre for Distance Education and Open Learning , Shimla, Himachal Pradesh

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi

Jamia Millia Islamia Centre for Distance and Open Learning (JMI-CDOL), Delhi

Kakatiya University School of Distance Learning & Continuing Education, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh

Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), Mysore, Karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?