30th June 2016, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

List of best training institutes to prepare for M.Sc Nutrition entrance exam?

im doing my final year in bsc applied nutrition and public health.my course is a triple major and the subjects included are chemistry zoology and nutrition.since i would like to pursue my masters in nutrition i would like to join a training institute for the msc entrance exam.can you pls tell me what subjects i should take training in the msc coaching?should i should i take msc biotechnology training?as it covers biology in general!pls help!!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the subjects to take in M.Sc coaching for doing a masters in nutrition?
  2. Institutes in India to pursue MSc Nutrition correspondence course?
  3. Can I do MSc in Nutrition after completing BSc from Zoology? i am interested in Nutrition and dietitian
  4. List of best institutes for M.Sc chemistry entrance exam training in Hyderabad -- [New]
  5. How to pursue MSc Nutrition through distance education? I am a graduate in App Nutrition
  6. How to apply for MSc entrance exam in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics?
  7. Date of the entrance test for admission in MSc Dietitian and Nutrition course? Best books to be referred?
  8. Date of the entrance exam for admission in MSc Dietician and Nutrition course? Details about the subjects and the books to be referred?
  9. What is the name of the entrance exams for MSc in Nutrition?
  10. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Dates of MSc entrance exam of food science and nutrition of SNDT college, Pune? What is the admission procedure?
  12. When is the entrance exam for MSc in food and nutrition in colleges of Mumbai?
  13. When is the entrance test of MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Nutrition and Dietietics of Mumbai University Colleges? What is the syllabus for the exam?
  14. Duration, eligibility and job opportunities after M.Sc Anatomy or M.Sc Nutrition?
  15. Best coaching for IIT in Gurgaon, Dwarka and Delhi between FIITJEE and Narayana?
  16. Can I enroll for MSc Nutrition after completing BPT?
  17. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Nutrition aftger completino of M.Sc in Nutrition long before?
  18. List the top colleges of Hyderabad for pursuing PG in MSC (Clinical Nutrition)
30th June 2016, 07:33 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Default Re: List of best training institutes to prepare for M.Sc Nutrition entrance exam?

List of training institutions to prepare for M.Sc Nutrition entrance examination -

->T.I.M.E
->Brilliants Tutorial Pvt.Ltd.
->Oasis Education Services
->Career point
->Sahil study circle
->Sri Krishna Academy
->Pathfinder Academy
->J.R.S Tutorials
->Sreekrishna Entrance Coaching Centre
->Hierank School of Competitions
->Life Line Competitive and Entrance Coaching Center

Subjects to be prepared for entrance exam -

->Family and Community Nutrition
->Principles of Diet in Disease
->Home Science Extension
->Nutrition
->Bio chemistry
->Microbiology
->Food Science
->Human Physiology

You should come up with a good study plan so that you can cover the topics faster and earlier.
26th June 2020, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of best training institutes to prepare for M.Sc Nutrition entrance exam?

i am doing my final year in bsc food and nutrition.i would like to pursue my masters in nutrition.i would like to join a training institute for food and nutrition msc entrance exam
13th July 2020, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best book for preparation of nutrition entrance exam in 2020
25th December 2020, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.sc in nutrition after B.sc nursing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?