28th October 2016, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

List the top colleges of Hyderabad for pursuing PG in MSC (Clinical Nutrition)

Hello Sir, I want to do PG in MSC (Clinical Nutrition) from Hyderabad so can you please list out the top colleges in Hyderabad for PG in MSC clinical nutrition? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in Clinical Nutrition if completed Masters in Therapeutic Nutrition and working as a Clinical Dietitian? List of entrance exams and best colleges for it?
  2. What is the procedure followed to enrol for Ph.D in clinical nutrition? -- [New]
  3. Colleges offering MSc Nutrition and Dietetics in Hyderabad?
  4. How to pursue MSc Nutrition through distance education? I am a graduate in App Nutrition
  5. Job prospects of clinical nutrition in India? What to do after getting this MSc degree?
  6. When is the entrance test of MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Nutrition and Dietietics of Mumbai University Colleges? What is the syllabus for the exam?
  7. Can I enroll for MSc Nutrition after completing BPT?
  8. What is the eligibility for 6 months internship in AIIMS? Is there any entrance exam for it? I am pursuing MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietietics
  9. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad?
  10. Which government colleges offer MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics?
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Nutrition aftger completino of M.Sc in Nutrition long before?
  12. msc in clinical research colleges? procedure of admissions? Dates of forms?
  13. Which courses can I choose after 12th? I am a computer science student -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Fee structure of M.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics? How to apply for education loan?
  15. List of colleges in Chennai for PG in clinical embryology
  16. Can an MBA student do PhD? What are the available fields for the same?
  17. Good and reputed colleges which offer M.Sc in Clinical Psychology
  18. Information regarding admission in M.Sc Food Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics
30th October 2016, 05:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List the top colleges of Hyderabad for pursuing PG in MSC (Clinical Nutrition)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to do PG in MSC (Clinical Nutrition) from Hyderabad so can you please list out the top colleges in Hyderabad for PG in MSC clinical nutrition? Please answer as soon as possible.

The list of top colleges of Hyderabad for pursuing M.Sc in Clinical Nutrition is given below;

Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University - Official Website

National Institute of Nutrition - Official Website

Osmania University - Official Website
30th October 2016, 10:57 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: List the top colleges of Hyderabad for pursuing PG in MSC (Clinical Nutrition)

Dear Aspirant,

List of Best colleges in Hyderabad:

* Madina Degree College
* Osmania University College
* Sarojini Naidu Vanita Mahavidyalaya
* Sun Institute of Technical Education

These are some best colleges kindly check it.Hope the above information is useful to you.
26th March 2019, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I have completed my Bsc in biotechnology with chemistry & computer applications from kaktiya degree college warangal..I want to pursue msc in nutrition from distance education in hyd..can u please suggest the colleges of distance education in hyd..
29th April 2019, 11:17 AM
preethipg

Hi,

Top Colleges offering M.Sc in Clinical Nutrition are
1. Osmania University

2. Acharya N.G Ranga university

3.National Institute of Nutrition

4.Madina Degree college

5.Sun institute of Technical Education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?