11th September 2014, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

List of PG courses that can be done in Abroad after B.E. Electronics and Instrumentation?

I am final year student belonging to B.E electronics And Instrumentation.I need the list of the pg courses that i can do after my UG in abroad and the list of universities offering that courses.

Related Questions:
  1. M.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation from Abroad?
  2. Top university abroad for studying MS course in Electronics and Instrumentation except USA? Which are the difference courses offered in MS?
  3. Which PG courses can I join after completing B.E in electronics and instrumentation?
  4. How to do MBA abroad with 100% scholarship after pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  5. Courses offered after completion of B.E Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering to under MS program?
  6. How can I get a job after passing diploma in electronics and instrumentation?
  7. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Courses providing job assurance after B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation?
  9. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  10. List of universities offering MS in the field of electronics? What are the job opportunities after completion of the course?
  11. List of the electronic companies in Bangalore? I am a 3rd year B.Tech electronics and instrumentation student
  12. Where can I get the list of reputed companies in which I can get after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  13. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  14. List of PG courses which providing practice opportunities in India and abroad after MBBS?
  15. List of good institutes offering training to electronics engineering students in abroad?
  16. For which entrance exams can I appear after completing B.Tech in applied electronics and instrumentation
  17. Details of the colleges that offer M.E(Computer Science and Engineering) course through part time mode in Coimbatore
  18. List of Indian colleges for admission into B.Tech after completing diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
14th September 2014, 10:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of PG courses that can be done in Abroad after B.E. Electronics and Instrumentation?

You can pursue following PG courses after completion of B.E Electronics and Instrumentation.

1. Master of Engineering in Applied Instrumentation

2. Master of Engineering in Instrumentation Engineering

3. Master of Engineering in Process Control and Instrumentation

4. Master of Philosophy in Instrumentation Engineering

5. Master of Philosophy in Instrumentation technology

6. Master of Philosophy in Mechanical Engineering

7. Master of Science in Electronics and Instrumentation

8. Master of Science in Instrumentation Technology

9. Master of Science in Bioelectronics and Instrumentation

10. Master of Technology in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering

11. Master of Technology in Bio-Medical Signal Processing & Instrumentation

12. Master of Technology in Control Systems and Instrumentation

13. Master of Technology in Instrumentation and Control Engineering

14. Master of Technology in Instrumentation

15. Master of Technology in Process Control & Instrumentation

16. Master of Technology in Process Instrumentation

17. Master of Business Administration

18. Master of Computer Application
15th September 2014, 08:38 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of PG courses that can be done in Abroad after B.E. Electronics and Instrumentation?

You have a variety of options for higher studies abroad. However, at first you should aim at completion of your B.E degree with a good aggregate percentage or CGPA. Then you can opt for any one of the below mentioned courses.

- MS in Electronics
- MS in Instrumentation
- M.Tech in Electronics
- MBA

Various universities conduct such courses. It depends on your preference of country's location.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?