20th December 2011, 04:45 PM
YP_SINGH

Can I apply for MBBS in other states like HP, Punjab? In which colleges can I apply if I am a domicile of Haryana?

Sir,
i am domicile of haryana ,
can i apply for mbbs for other state like himachal , punjab etc.
Which are the colleges for i can apply pl. Mention a list

Related Questions:
  1. Can i apply in other states like Punjab, HP and Rajasthan for MBBS admission?
  2. How may I get an IPO No. to apply a Government Job in other state? I am from Punjab and want to any job in Haryana. I don't have domicile of Haryana
  3. Can I study MBBS in the mentioned states being a Domicile of U.P.? Which 3 states should I opt for NEET-UG?
  4. What is the elgibilty criteria asked for MBBS in Baba farid university?
  5. Possibility to apply in Haryana DET for a domicile candidate who is pursuing 10th in Delhi?
  6. Can I get domicile of Haryana if i was born there and stayed there up to class 10th but later on moved to Punjab?
  7. Can I apply for PMT, Punjab? I am pursuing 12th from Punjab and having residential of Haryana
  8. Can I apply for Haryana PMT if I do not have a domicile?
  9. List of Medical colleges which offer MBBS course to a candidate who has secured 1921 and 1198 state ranks respectively in Haryana and Punjab? -- [New]
  10. Can a student having a domicile of AP, apply for Haryana PMT?
  11. Is it necessary to clear for Punjabi test to apply for jobs in Punjab after completing B.Ed from Haryana?
  12. How can a Punjab Domicile get a seat in Punjab College?
  13. Do I need to submit domicile of UP if I was born in UP however did +2 from Haryana?
  14. Do I need a domicile to be eligible for Madhya Pradesh Pre PG?
  15. Can I apply for PhD at Kurukshetra university if done M.Phil and not a domicile of Haryana?
  16. For which state would I get the domicile certificate? What's the procedure for the same? I was born in Ludhiyana(Punjab). But all of my education has been in Faridabad(Haryana)
  17. How many seats are there in Punjab and Haryana government colleges in MBBS?
  18. Number of seats available for outside states students in Punjab for MBBS seat? -- [Most Discussed]
21st January 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for MBBS in other states like HP, Punjab? In which colleges can I apply if I am a domicile of Haryana?

i am living in haryana and studying in Chandigarh . for which state i will be eligible
23rd June 2013, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for MBBS in other states like HP, Punjab? In which colleges can I apply if I am a domicile of Haryana?

My kid's AIR is 53467 and obc cat rank is 20249.Her Assam state rank is 495 and 120 in cat. Is there any hope to get admission under All India Quota? pl. reply to my e-mail [email protected]
28th November 2014, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I want to do MBBS from Punjab but I don't have domicile and no criteria and my 12 is also from haryana and my parents also live in haryana so can u plz tell me what should I have to do ?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?