31st December 2015, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering correspondence M.A.(Political Science) course under Delhi University?

Hello,
Which are the colleges of Delhi University can allow a person to take admission for M.A.(Political Science) correspondence course? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Colleges offering B.Ed course i Correspondence in South Delhi? When will the admissions begin for this course? Duration of this course?
  2. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  3. How may I do B.Ed through correspondence ? List of recognized universities offering correspondence course? I've completed my Graduation(B.A) from Delhi university with 45% marks
  4. Universities or colleges offering Ph.D programme through correspondence?
  5. University offering LLB correspondence in Delhi?
  6. List of colleges offering B.Ed program through distance learning in Delhi NCR region which do not require teaching experience?
  7. List of Colleges offering BFA Degree in Correspondence in Delhi?
  8. Which MSc course should I opt for and their MSC entrance exams dates
  9. List of colleges which are offering correspondence course of MBA in Clinical Research?
  10. List of good colleges offering M.Tech course through correspondence?
  11. List of colleges offering Phycho Hons from Mumbai Delhi University? What is the admission procedure?
  12. Where to get admission form for M.A Arabics course? Date of sale of forms?
  13. List of the colleges offering correspondence B.Pharmacy in India
  14. List of colleges offering D.Ed course through correspondence?
  15. Colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.Tech through correspondence course?
  16. List of correspondence universities which offer PhD in Anthropology in Delhi
  17. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR. -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detailed information about the colleges which offers correspondence BFA course in Delhi?
15th June 2016, 12:38 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering correspondence M.A.(Political Science) course under Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Which are the colleges of Delhi University can allow a person to take admission for M.A.(Political Science) correspondence course? Please help me to know about this.
List of colleges offering correspondence M.A.(Political Science) course under Delhi University:

Shivaji College
Address: Ring Road,
Raja Garden,
New Delhi-11002
Phone: 0-25109018
Web Site: http://www.shivajicollege.ac.in/

Department Of Business Economics
Add: University Of Delhi, South Campus,
Benito Juarez Road, Dhaulan Kuan,
New Delhi-110021
Phone: 011-24111141
Web Site: http://www.mbe-du.org/

Hindu College
Address: Hindu College,
University of Delhi,
University Enclave,
Pin - 110007, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011-27667184
Web Site: http://hinducollege.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?