18th March 2015, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about the colleges which offers correspondence BFA course in Delhi?

Hello,
I am a resident of Delhi , I just passed out
12th from Science stream. Please provide me
the colleges details where from I can
pursue BFA in correspondence.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Distance colleges which offers BFA in Delhi?
  2. List of Colleges offering BFA Degree in Correspondence in Delhi?
  3. List of colleges under Delhi University which offers Bachelor of Fine Arts course? Course duration and job opportunities of BFA?
  4. MAnav Bharti university offers BFA correspondence course?
  5. List of colleges which offers Bachelor of Fine Arts in UP? Should I have to study MFA after BFA? Scope of BFA?
  6. College for BFA in Delhi after Animation from MAAC, age 20?
  7. Information, eligibility criteria, course duration and list of BFA colleges?
  8. Which college under Delhi University provides BFA with less fees? Duration of this course? Job opportunities after this course?
  9. How to do BFA course from Delhi University?
  10. When the application form of BFA entrance exam will be released in Delhi? Syllabus and date of examination? Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BFA(Painting)?
  11. How can I get admission to study Distance Bachelors of Fine Arts being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  12. List of universities and colleges which offers BFA course in Gwalior and Jhansi?
  13. Detailed information of B.P.Ed colleges in Delhi? What is the admission procedure?
  14. Can I do B.Com course from DU having scored 53% in 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of good colleges which provide MBA program through correspondence? I am in final year of my B.Tech(IT)?
  16. How to do BFA from Delhi University after 12th? What is the financial structure of BFA from DU?
  17. Suggest some reference books for BFA entrance exam
  18. Best college for doing BFA through correspondence? What is the average fee of monthly/year?
20th March 2015, 02:39 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about the colleges which offers correspondence BFA course in Delhi?

Follow are some of the colleges in Delhi, which are BFA course through correspondence.

Indira Gandhi National Open University
Address: # RZ-A-44, Road Number 4, Block B, Mahipalpur Extension, New Delhi, Delhi

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Address: Sector 16 C, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi

Jamia Millia Islamia university
Address: Jamia Nagar,, New Delhi, Delhi

Tecnia Institute of Art & Design
Address: F-19/14 , Sector-8 Rohini, Delhi

University of Delhi
Address: New Delhi, Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?