20th April 2016, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering distance M.Tech Chemical course in India? Admission procedure, fee expenses and date of registration?

Sir,
I am a B.Tech Chemical student and I want to do M.Tech Chemical in distance learning mode. So kindly tell me which are the colleges have M.Tech Chemical from distance learning in India? And kindly tell me the registration time & process of admission & fee expenses for M.Tech Chemical from distance learning?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study distance Diploma in Chemical engineering at KSOU?
  2. List of colleges offering M.Des in Industrial/Automotive Design in India? Admission procedure and yearly fee expenses?
  3. List of colleges offering Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  4. List of colleges offering M.Sc in Astronomy and Space Physics in Mumbai? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  5. Reputed colleges which offer MBA in India for B.Com graduate? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  6. List of colleges offering Diploma in Education in Southern Mumbai? Admission procedure, course duration and fee expenses?
  7. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of colleges offering Diploma in Aviation in India? Yearly fee expenses?
  9. Best colleges offering M.Sc(CS) in Karnataka? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  10. List of Government colleges with fee expenses which offer M.Sc(IT) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  11. List of the universities offering M.Phil in management through distance education? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  12. List of Government affiliated MBBS colleges with fee expenses in India?
  13. Which are the government colleges in India offering MD in BAMS through correspondence? Procedure to get admission there? Does it have any value as the regular degree?
  14. Colleges offering distance Diploma in Metallurgy Engineering in Rajkot? Course details and fee expenses?
  15. List of best distance BBA(Finance) colleges in India? Fee expenses of this course in such colleges?
  16. Admission procedure and subjects enlisted to study LLM in GLC, Mumbai? Total fee expenses and seat availability?
  17. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Germany? Admission procedure and fee expenses including hostel charges?
  18. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
24th June 2017, 12:53 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering distance M.Tech Chemical course in India? Admission procedure, fee expenses and date of registration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a B.Tech Chemical student and I want to do M.Tech Chemical in distance learning mode. So kindly tell me which are the colleges have M.Tech Chemical from distance learning in India? And kindly tell me the registration time & process of admission & fee expenses for M.Tech Chemical from distance learning?
List of colleges offering distance M.Tech Chemical course in India? Admission procedure, fee expenses and date of registration:

Lingayas Institute of Management and Technology
Address: Viveka Nagar, Via Nunna-Nuzvid Road, Madalavarigudem, Andhra Pradesh 521212
Phone: 096426 08881

Maharshi Dayanand University
Address: Delhi Road, University Secretariat, Rohtak, Haryana 124001

Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
Address: Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500085
Phone: 040 2315 8661
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?