18th May 2015, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

List of Government colleges with fee expenses which offer M.Sc(IT) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?

Friends,
Please tell me about M.Sc(IT) course that
which government colleges offered this course in
India and what is the fee expenses? Also I want to know
about the entrance exams for getting admission.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government affiliated Dental Colleges which offer MDS in India? Number of seats available and fee expenses?
  2. Which is better to study among MBA and PGDM? List of colleges with Fee expenses which offer MBA and PGDM course in India?
  3. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  4. List of colleges with fee expenses which offer BCA in Tamil Nadu
  5. List of colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Media and Mass Communication course in India? Entrance exams to get admission? Scope of this course?
  6. Entrance exams to study MD-Cytogenetics for MBBS candidate? List of colleges which offer this course in India?
  7. List of entrance exams for PG and the fee structure of those colleges?
  8. List of government colleges offering MBBS course in India?
  9. List of MSCIT colleges in Mumbai? I have graduated this year
  10. What to do after completing BSc, MCA, MSc in Electronics, MSc in Forensic or MSc IT? Any good institute in Ahmedabad city to do Ethical Course?
  11. List of all India common MBBS entrance exam(Government and Private) which can be given by student of UP? Fee structure of private colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of Colleges in India offering M.Sc in Nano Electronics? Which Entrance Exams to appear for this?
  13. What is the fee structure for government colleges for MCA in India? What are the entrance exams for this?
  14. List of best government college of commercial pilot in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission?
  15. Can I get Civil branch if score 120 marks in JEXPO?
  16. List of colleges which offer PGDM course for B.Com student in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  17. List of well reputed government colleges in South India? What is the fee structure? Scope in this profession?
  18. List of the government colleges providing degree in Animation in India?
23rd May 2015, 09:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Government colleges with fee expenses which offer M.Sc(IT) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?

Usually in government colleges there fee expenses are very economical compared to a private colleges for M.Sc IT course. For example in Vel Tech University fee is Rs. 3750 per semester. You can apply for various entrance exams like IIT JAM, NIMCET, WB-JECA, GGSIPU CET, etc for getting admission in a government college.

You can apply for admission in following Universities in India

1. University of Mysore, http://www.uni-mysore.in

2. University of Delhi, http://cs.du.ac.in

3. MNIT, http://www.mnnit.ac.in

4. CET, Trivandrum, http://www.cet.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?