21st October 2015, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering MBA(Hospitality Management) with scholarship in UK? Entrance exams to get admission?

Hi,
I have completed my B.A. in Hospitality Management. I would like to now study MBA in Hospitality Management in UK. Kindly tell me what entrance exam I need to give? What are the universities providing scholarship in UK for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities in Abroad which offer MBA program with scholarship? List of entrance exams for admission?
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  3. List of institutes and universities for direct Ph.D admission and also provide scholarship?
  4. Will I have to give the entrance exams like GATE to take admission in Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in computer science?
  5. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which course to study in Abroad after B.Com other than MBA?
  7. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  8. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Politics in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  10. Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  11. List of universities offering Oncology course to MBBS candidate in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  12. List of Canadian Universities offering Integrated Ph.D in Microbiology? Do they provide Scholarship? List of Government Universities in Canada with low fee structure?
  13. List of universities offering M.Sc geology in abroad, eligibility criteria, scholarship and fee structure?
  14. List of universities and various affiliated colleges in Delhi and South India offering M.Phil and Ph.D in Microbiology? Information related to admission, fee and entrance exams?
  15. Colleges offering Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Delhi? List of entrance exams for admission?
  16. List of universities offering B.Tech program in Europe? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
  17. Top universities offering MS in VLSI in Singapore? Scholarship, cost and admission process?
  18. List of universities in USA offering MBA course with scholarship?
29th July 2018, 10:41 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering MBA(Hospitality Management) with scholarship in UK? Entrance exams to get admission?

In order to pursue MBA(Hospitality Management)*in UK, you need to take an English Proficiency Test such as IELTS/SELT.

=>List of universities offering MBA(Hospitality Management):

Robert Gordon University
Aberdeen , UK

University of Bedfordshire
Luton , UK

University of Sunderland
Sunderland , UK

University of West London
London , UK

Leeds Beckett University
Leeds , UK

Cardiff Metropolitan University
Cardiff , UK

Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield , UK

>Scholarships available to pursue MBA course in UK is as follows.

The Oxford and Cambridge Society of India Scholarships- University of Cambridge

London Business School India Scholarship

The Oxford and Cambridge Society of India Scholarships- University of Oxford

Global Study Awards

The Financial Sumo Educational Scholarship Program

Go Clean Scholarship

BrokerFish International student scholarship

Golden Key Graduate Scholar Award

QS Connect Masters Scholarship

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?