27th February 2016, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do masters in tourism administration after completion of diploma in engineering?

Is it possible to do Masters In Tourism Administration after doing diploma in engineering?I had much more interest in it.But was not fully aware of it,so i started doing diploma.Please help me. Awaiting to get the answer on this soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i do MTS if i have a bachelor degree in IT?
  2. Scope for a government job in tourism course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility to get job in Ministry of Tourism?
  4. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  5. Am i eligible to to write UGC NET after Masters in Hospital Administration?
  6. What does MFA(Masters in Fiance), MIB(Masters in international Business) and MTA(Masters in Tourism Administration) deal with? What is the future and scope in all the courses?
  7. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for BA course after completion of 3 years diploma course in Travel and Tourism?
  10. Will i be able to do Ph.D. after completing Master in Public Administration from IGNOU?
  11. Eligibility criteria for job in Ministry of Tourism with Masters qualification?
  12. How to get job in Tourism Ministry of India after completion of Master of Tourism Administration?
  13. List of universities which offer PhD in Tourism?
  14. Am I eligible to do masters degree after completion of engineering?
  15. Which course can i study in Australia after passing 10th from ICSE board?
  16. Process to get job in Ministry of Tourism for Masters in Tourism candidate?
  17. What is the procedure to apply in Tourism Department after doing masters in Tourism
  18. Am I eligible to do masters in NIFT after completion of 1 year diploma course in fashion designing?
27th February 2016, 03:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in tourism administration after completion of diploma in engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to do Masters In Tourism Administration after doing diploma in engineering?I had much more interest in it.But was not fully aware of it,so i started doing diploma.Please help me. Awaiting to get the answer on this soon as possible.
Diploma candidates are not eligible for masters in tourism administration.

Masters in tourism administration is conducted by MBA entrance exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

List of the MBA entrance Exams:-

CAT: All IIMs' and 100+ more institutes.
XAT: XLRI Jamshedpur, XIM Bhubaneshwar, S. P. Jain, GIM etc.
SNAP: Institutes affiliated with Symbiosis University
JMET: IITs' and NITs' Management Program
MH-CET: Colleges in Maharashtra
CMAT: All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)
27th February 2016, 08:58 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in tourism administration after completion of diploma in engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry, you are not eligible to study Master’s in Tourism Administration (M.T.A). The eligibility to study the course is graduation in any stream with 50% marks from a recognized university. The duration of the course is 2 years. So you have to study a graduation course first and after that you can join the Master’s in Tourism Administration (M.T.A).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?