1st July 2015, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams to study Master of Physiotherapy course for an Intern?

Sir,
I am in Internship period of my Graduation and I would be glad if you can help me out to know the details of various entrance exams conducted for doing Masters of Physiotherapy course?

30th July 2015, 04:04 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams to study Master of Physiotherapy course for an Intern?

List of entrance exams to study Master of Physiotherapy course for an Intern :
  • All India Post Graduate Physiotherapy Entrance Test
  • CET Entrance Exam for Masters Program
  • Guru Govinda Indraprastha University Physiotherapy Entrance Exam
  • JIPMER All India Entrance Exam

Candidate who have complete graduation in Physiotherapy from a recognized university with atleast 55% can apply for Master of Physiotherapy course.
9th February 2016, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of entrance exams to study Master of Physiotherapy course for an Intern?

How many filape master of physiotherapy exam form in all india level
5th June 2017, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

I want to how to apply for Mpt in govt colleges through entrance exams. And how to get entrance exam procedure.
14th August 2019, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Please explain me the latest exam pattern for govt job in physiotherapy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?