12th February 2012, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

What are the entrance exams available to a B.Sc(physics) graduates for master degree?

I am doing BSc in physics 2nd semester. After completing my graduation, i will go for higher study (master degree). So i need a list of entrance exams and their few details conducted by different researh institutes, organisations, busness istitutes etc.
please reply soon..

10th April 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the entrance exams available to a B.Sc(physics) graduates for master degree?

i want to know about entrance tests to do m.sc. in physics
5th May 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the entrance exams available to a B.Sc(physics) graduates for master degree?

entrance exam date for join m.sc medical physics in p.s.g college of technology?
4th June 2012, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

respected sir...am doing bsc(physics) 2nd year... wht r the entrance exam i can write..suggest me wht shd i do plzz
30th January 2013, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

i completed my degree plz suggest best entrance exams that i can wright?
31st January 2013, 01:50 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing BSc in physics 2nd semester. After completing my graduation, i will go for higher study (master degree). So i need a list of entrance exams and their few details conducted by different researh institutes, organisations, busness istitutes etc.
please reply soon..
hi!
For admission in M.Sc physics you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> I.I.T-J.A.M

Top University offering M.Sc Physics are:-
> Indian Institute of Science
> Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
> Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
> Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
> Indian Institute of Technology, Khragpur
> Loyal College, Madras
etc

ALL THE BEST!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?