25th February 2017, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

List of foreign universities having campus in India providing Master in Finance and Human Resources course? Fees to study this course?

Hello sir, I have got 5.5 bands in IELTS exam and want to study Master in Finance and Human Resources course. List of foreign universities having campus in India providing this course? Fees to study this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a Master in Finance and Human Resources holder get an education loan in India to do Ph.D in Canada if have property in Canada? Procedure for it?
  2. Which are the good universities providing doctorate degree with HR in India and those providing the same in Foreign Countries? What is the selection procedure?
  3. Good universities in India and Abroad providing doctorate degree in HR with good stipend?
  4. Contact details and courses offered in Foreign Universities?
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Finance in MBA(Finance & HR) postgraduate in India? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Fees of BBA in New Delhi University being a Afghani with 75% in School? List of websites of BBA universities assisting internal and foreign students?
  7. Best universities offering Masters in Psychology-Human Resources or Organizational Behaviour?
  8. Scope and universities for Master of Finance & Control course(MFC)?
  9. After doing B.Com by correspondence should I do MBA in regular?
  10. Which branch of MBA will be offered high salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of universities offering PhD in Education in India
  12. Should I study Master of Foreign Trade in India? Scope of this Master's Degree?
  13. Which Indian universities offer Masters in Pharmacy to foreign students? How to get scholarship?
  14. Which are the good engineering colleges in India Collaborated with good foreign universities?
  15. Top universities for M.Com in Accounting & Finance in India
  16. Can foreign Nurses study in India? What is the eligibility and fee structure for foreign students?
  17. List of foreign universities which offer M.Sc and Research program?
  18. List of universities offering PhD in Finance in Southern India? Details of entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?