5th January 2015, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

List of government colleges offering M.Tech to a candidate who has scored 28 marks in GATE-CSE? Can I get stipend?

Sir,
I am Bibek Kumar Gupta, i am persuing b.tech in IT under WBUT, I have qualified GATE with a score of 28 in CSE paper. I want to know in which govt. colleges i can apply for my M.tech and also am i eligible for stipend.

Related Questions:
  1. Government Institute in Lucknow after GATE score of 286 for SC candidate offering a stipend?
  2. Colleges offering M.Tech in distance? I have scored 266 marks
  3. List of colleges for a candidate who has secured 38.67 marks in GATE(CSE)?
  4. Can I get a seat in any colleges offering stipend in AP of Pharmacology branch? List of stipend offering colleges?
  5. In which colleges can I apply after scoring 25 marks in GATE CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to do M.Tech course after B.Tech and passing GATE? Colleges offering m.Tech course? Can I join self financing colleges if I got stipend?
  7. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Industrial Biotech, Environmental Biotech and Bioinformatics
  8. In which Government Colleges I can apply for M.Tech course having scored 32.67 marks and 87.70 percentile in GATE Exam with CS stream?
  9. Can I get a seat in a college offering stipend in AP of Pharmacology branch after securing 7500 rank? List of stipend offering colleges in which I am eligible?
  10. Do all engineering colleges in Bangalore and Mysore give stipend to GATE qualified M.Tech students? Colleges providing stipend?
  11. Do all engineering colleges in Bangalore and Mysore give Stipend to GATE qualified M.Tech students? Colleges providing stipend?
  12. Colleges after 23.33 marks in GATE and belonging to SC category? Any government college and stipend?
  13. Colleges offering Integrated Ph.D programme for an EEE candidate who have scored 334 marks in GATE?
  14. List of colleges in Uttarakhand for a candidate who has scored 355 marks in GATE?
  15. Which are the colleges offering M.Tec in CSE in Tamilnadu? I want to do M.Tech in CSE
  16. Complete list of stipend offering colleges?
  17. What are the chances of getting a government seat for M.Tech in or outside Kerala after scoring 298 marks in GATE wih CSE stream?
  18. M.Tech from Government college in India after 140 marks in GATE?
21st December 2017, 03:36 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government colleges offering M.Tech to a candidate who has scored 28 marks in GATE-CSE? Can I get stipend?

It is very difficult to get a chance in Government Colleges after scoring only 28 marks in the GATE examination.
Candidates those who have qualified in the Gate examination with merit marks can get admission in Government Colleges to pursue M.Tech course.
However, below I have mentioned the list of Government colleges to pursue M.Tech course in CSE/IT, just have a look over it.

List of Government Colleges offering M.Tech in CSE:-

Government College of Technology, Coimbatore
Address: Thadagam Road, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641013
Phone: 0422 243 2221

Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
Address: Sardar Patel Road, Opposite to C.L.R.I, Beside The Adyar Cancer Institute, Adyar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600036
Phone: 044 2257 8101

Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
Address: Vishwakarma Bhawan, IIT Delhi, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, Hauz Khas, New Delhi, Delhi 110016
Phone: 075039 95903

Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Address: Kharagpur, West Bengal 721302
Phone: 03222 255 221

Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
Address: Near Doul Gobinda Road, Amingaon, North Guwahati, Guwahati, Assam 781039
Phone: 0361 258 3000

National Institute of Technology, Calicut
Address: NIT Campus P.O, Calicut Mukkam Road, Kattangal, Kozhikode, Kerala 673601
Phone: 0495 228 6106
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?