13th May 2011, 01:02 AM
jiggisha

List of colleges giving admission to B.Tech colleges on direct admission basis? What is the admission procedure in IPU CET?

Hey!
I am looking for colleges giving me admission to B.Tech colleges on direct admission. I wasn't able to do my AIEEE exam good so I am trying hard for IPU-CET. I am just interested in engineering. Please help me out in admission process. Please!

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to get admission in IPU, if my CET rank is 1528? What are the colleges suitable my rank?
  2. Best Engineering colleges which are offering direct second year admission for Btech i -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it worth taking admission in IITs for direct 2nd year admission? Procedure to take admission?
  4. Which are the colleges in North India offering direct admission in B.Tech on the basis of 12th percentage, IIT JEE score?
  5. Can I get admission in any college of IPU for B.Com hons?
  6. List of colleges or universities(Government) where I can get admission for B.Tech on the basis of Merit?
  7. Can I do post graduation MMS course after completion of BMS?
  8. How to take admission in B.Tech Biotech? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Biotech in Delhi?
  9. Colleges/universities providing admission to MSc in Agricultural on the basis of merit in graduation?
  10. List of colleges giving admission on AIEEE basis?
  11. Can I get direct admission in UPES Dehradun after scoring 92% marks in CBSE 12th exam?
  12. Procedure to get direct admission in B.Tech after completing diploma in E&TC? Cutoff list of Pune University of best colleges?
  13. Number of seats available in various colleges of Gujarat for PG in Medical? Procedure to be followed?
  14. List of private or semi-private colleges to take admission on the basis of AIEEE rank? How to apply for these colleges?
  15. Admission is possible with 41000 rank in IPU CET? -- [New]
  16. Admission in marine colleges after btech in mechanical stream
  17. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma?
  18. Which colleges can I get after scoring 522 rank in IPU? What are the rankings of the colleges under IPU?
29th May 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges giving admission to B.Tech colleges on direct admission basis? What is the admission procedure in IPU CET?

What is the amount of donation in direct admission to ipec 2011
30th May 2011, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges giving admission to B.Tech colleges on direct admission basis? What is the admission procedure in IPU CET?

List of colleges giving admission to B.Tech colleges on direct admission basis?
31st May 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

direct admission in b.tech who scored 82 and 83% in pcm respectively
7th June 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

MY PERCENTAGE IN CLASS 12TH IS 66% ONLY AND I WANT ADMISSION IN B.TECH ONLY FROM CHANDIGARH OR DELHI, WITHOUT GIVING ANY ENTRANCE, CAN I GET THAT, IF YES, TELL ME THE NAMES OF THOSE INSTITUTION
13th June 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

IN WHICH SUBJECT IT IS BETTER TO DO B.SC , PLEASE D'NT CONSIDER MY INTEREST, ANSWER PLEASE CONSIDERING JOB OPPOURTUNITIES EXCEPT TEACHING. PLEASE ANSWER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I AM FROM SCIENCE (NON MEDICAL).
16th June 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

my rank in aieee is 256373 and in ip 22000 can i get any college in ncr delhi sir please reply
27th June 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

If my rank in CET-2011 is 22567, do i get an admission for B.Tech Machanical in IPU
29th June 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
IN WHICH SUBJECT IT IS BETTER TO DO B.SC , PLEASE D'NT CONSIDER MY INTEREST, ANSWER PLEASE CONSIDERING JOB OPPOURTUNITIES EXCEPT TEACHING. PLEASE ANSWER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I AM FROM SCIENCE (NON MEDICAL).
rakesh soni
30th June 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

my % of class 12th is 55% & wnt to addmition in b.tech only from chandigarh without givng any entrance exm...if its possible thn plz tell me d name of institute.......& also plz tll me d date of 2nd counclling of ipu b.tech........tnkz
30th June 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

my % of class 12th is 55% & wnt to addmition in b.tech only from chandigarh without givng any entrance exm...if its possible thn plz tell me d name of institute.......& also plz tll me d date of 2nd counclling of ipu b.tech........tnkz
30th June 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

4th August 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

sir, i wnt admmsn in ipu cllg in b.tech(civil).my aieee rank is108571.i m frm u.p.
24th January 2012, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

I have done my diploma.but my 2 subjects are not clear.n a i want addmision.is addmision is possible?
16th May 2012, 06:59 PM
a444

Colleges offering admission on the basis of AIEEE Exam

Aryabhatta Institute of Engineering and Management
Asian Institute of Management & Technology
Asra College of Engineering and Technology
Azad Institute of Pharmacy & Research
BA College of Engineering & Technology
Baba Banda Singh Bahadur Engineering College
Baba Farid College of Engineering & Technology
Baba Hira Singh Bhattal Institute of Engineering and Technology
Baba Isher Singh College of Pharmacy
Babasaheb Naik College of Engineering
Babu Banarsi Das Institute of Technology
Balasore College of Engineering & Technology
Baldev Ram Mirdha Institute of Technology
Bangalore College of Engineering and Technology
Bankura Unnayani Institute of Engineering
Bapusaheb Shivajirao Deore College of Engineering
Basavakalyan Engineering College
BCDA College of Pharmacy & Technology
Bengal College of Engineering & Technology
Bengal Institute of Technology
Bhagwan Mahaveer Institute of Engineering & Technology
Bhagwan Parshuram College of Engineering
Bhagwant Institute of Technology
Bhai Gurdas Institute of Engineering and Technology
Bhai Maha Singh College of Engineering
Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering
Bharati Vidyapeeth's College of Engineering for Women
Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan's Sardar Patel College of Engineering
Bharatratna Indira Gandhi College of Engineering
Bhiwani Institute of Technology and Science
Bhutta College of Engineering & Technology
Birbhum Institute of Engineering & Technology
Birla Institute of Applied Sciences
Birla Institute of Technology Ranchi
16th May 2012, 07:01 PM
a444

Colleges offering admission on the basis of AIEEE Exam

Aryabhatta Institute of Engineering and Management
Asian Institute of Management & Technology
Asra College of Engineering and Technology
Azad Institute of Pharmacy & Research
BA College of Engineering & Technology
Baba Banda Singh Bahadur Engineering College
Baba Farid College of Engineering & Technology
Baba Hira Singh Bhattal Institute of Engineering and Technology
Baba Isher Singh College of Pharmacy
Babasaheb Naik College of Engineering
Babu Banarsi Das Institute of Technology
Balasore College of Engineering & Technology
Baldev Ram Mirdha Institute of Technology
Bangalore College of Engineering and Technology
Bankura Unnayani Institute of Engineering
Bapusaheb Shivajirao Deore College of Engineering
Basavakalyan Engineering College
BCDA College of Pharmacy & Technology
Bengal College of Engineering & Technology
Bengal Institute of Technology
Bhagwan Mahaveer Institute of Engineering & Technology
Bhagwan Parshuram College of Engineering
Bhagwant Institute of Technology
Bhai Gurdas Institute of Engineering and Technology
Bhai Maha Singh College of Engineering
Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering
Bharati Vidyapeeth's College of Engineering for Women
Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan's Sardar Patel College of Engineering
Bharatratna Indira Gandhi College of Engineering
Bhiwani Institute of Technology and Science
Bhutta College of Engineering & Technology
Birbhum Institute of Engineering & Technology
Birla Institute of Applied Sciences
Birla Institute of Technology Ranchi
5th June 2013, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

I have Rank 38890 in IPU , can i get direct admission through counscelling or any chances to get admission in Indira gandhi institute in Delhi under managemnet quta , what wil be charges .
12th August 2013, 06:47 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, my 10 2 marks is 85% (cbse board 2013) and 10th marks is cgpa 8.8 (cbse board 2011) , my jee(main) rank is 16000 (state rank obc catogary),can i get admission in any govt engneering college? please guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?