29th July 2014, 10:01 AM
SUJIDHANS

List of institutes for MBA Textile Management in Distance Education?

I am from Coimbatore, i need to know the list of institutions for MBA Textile Management in Distance Education for my Son

Related Questions:
  1. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  2. List of top Institutes offering MBA course in Aviation in Distance Learning in India?
  3. Best Institutes offering MBA in Hospital Management in Distance Education? How to apply for this course?
  4. List of MBA telecom management institutes in South India for Distance Learning/Part Time?
  5. Colleges offering MSc Correspondence in Central Area of City? What is the fee structure of the course?
  6. List of Colleges offering MBA in Textile Management in Delhi, Noida and Lucknow?
  7. Which university in Tamilnadu provides MBA in Aviation Management through distance education?
  8. Which are the best career options for me after completion of B.Tech in ECE with 74.8% of marks?
  9. List of institutes offering distance education program in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. List of UGC recognized universities for MBA in Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of Textile Management Colleges in India?
  12. Universities offering quality management in MBA via distance education?
  13. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  14. Best institutes for MBA in Distance Education?
  15. MBA In education management? alappa university is providing this course, what is the scope?
  16. Is there any professional college to pursue Fashion Designing?
  17. How to do M.Phil in PhD from distance education SMU after doing MBA in operations management?
  18. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
5th August 2014, 06:29 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes for MBA Textile Management in Distance Education?

There are various institutes which conduct MBA distance learning courses in the field of Textile Management. Some of the institutes are:-

-Anna University, Coimbatore
-IGNOU
-Anna University Chennai
-Madurai Kamraj University
-National Institute of Management
-Indian Management School & Research Centre, Navi Mumbai
-NIRM National Institute of Retail Management, Bangalore
-Kumarguru College of Technology, Tamil Nadu
-Amity school of Distance Leasing, Noida, Delhi
12th April 2017, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of institutes for MBA Textile Management in Distance Education?

I want to do distance learning course in textile management my qualification is 10Th class and i have done three month diploma in textile designing, merchandising,documentation,dyeing etc. please give me some useful advice
28th June 2017, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

I want to do distance learning course in MBA textile designing my qualification B.sc apparel and textile designing.
29th June 2017, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

I am an employee, I would like to do textile management through distance education. I have basic idea of tailoring. Which college is best? I prefer AP or Telangana and other details regarding period and fees
13th November 2017, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

I want information about mba textile management course through distance education offered by best universities and fee details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?