16th April 2015, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Is there any post graduation course related to fashion technology to pursue after B.Tech IT course?

Is there any post graduation course related to fashion technology which i can pursue after b.tech in I.T ??? Can I join to have a bright future? Can someone please provide me the complete details of the course as soon as possible. Thank you.

19th April 2015, 10:57 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any post graduation course related to fashion technology to pursue after B.Tech IT course?

Yes dear you are eligible to apply for Post Graduation in Fashion Technology. And NIFT is a One of the Top institutes among Fashion Technology Institutes. NIFT has lot of branches all over the India.

It offers some PG Courses in Fashion Technology and the list of those courses are given here.

1.M.Des

2.MFT

3.M.F.Tech

Among above courses you are eligible only for " M.F.Tech " Course. And here we are providing you the Eligibility criteria for M.F.Tech in NIFT.

Eligibility Criteria for M.F.Tech :

1.You should complete the B.E/B.Tech in Mech, Instrumentation, ECE, Computer science and Information Technology , Textile, production or Industrial Engineering from the recognized University.

2.For PG courses there is No age limit in NIFT.

If you are interested to apply for PG course then you must give a Entrance exam according to the course.
6th November 2017, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any post graduation course related to fashion technology to pursue after B.Tech IT course?

Hi I'm Mani Muthu.K , Now im 25, I successfully completed my B.E EEE degree 2 years before but not yet graduate due to my family problem, and worked as a customer support executive in Tata Business Service for 1 year and now I'm again doing my 2nd UG degree in my own, and my area is B.Sc Apparel Fashion Designing with good grades. Now I'm a 2nd year student. I want to do post graduate in NIFT and My area of interest in Master Of Design and Journalism in Fashion. So could you please help me to know about the course details and entrance exam details to join NIFT ... I'm looking for your reply for My quries... And if you don't mind kindly send me a course and entrance details to My inbox [email protected]
Thank you, Have a great day.
13th November 2017, 04:02 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, you can apply for post graduation degree for fashion technology.
You can apply for these entrance exams to get admission in top colleges-
NIFT.
NID.
CEED.
You can apply for M.des, M.ftech etc.

A candidate must be graduated with BFA, b.tech or b.des.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?