14th February 2010, 04:49 PM
satishdhikauli

MBA In education management? alappa university is providing this course, what is the scope?

What is the scope of education management as alappa univ.is providing m.b.a. Degree in this field?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study in Graduation to pursue MBA?
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Management after comlpetion of MBA in Madras University through distance education?
  3. MBA in Airport Management after B.Com? Scope of Airport Management? Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which university in Tamilnadu provides MBA in Aviation Management through distance education?
  5. Which has better scope between MBA Hotel Management and MBA in Aviation?
  6. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  7. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  8. Which stream and college should I choose to study PG Diploma course in distance mode? -- [New]
  9. Names of colleges providing MBA in Aerospace Management in India? Eligibility and admission procedure?
  10. Which course is a better choice for me between MCA and B.Ed being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Computer Science?
  11. Can I do distance PhD in Hospital Management if secured 69% in MBA? Course duration and fee expenses of this course?
  12. Better scope between BMS or Hotel Management?
  13. Scope of event management under MBA? What is the maximum salary package offered to an MBA in LPU?
  14. Mba in port management scope and salaries?
  15. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  16. Distance education university offering MBA in Energy Management or MBA in Project Management?
  17. Best universities providing distance learning for MBA in education management?
  18. Can I study MBA in Hotel Management being a BBA graduate?
15th February 2010, 06:35 AM
thakurbaba307

Default Re: MBA In education management? alappa university is providing this course, what is the scope?

the future of education management is good as their is a deluge of new private colleges and universities, and they are always in short supply of quality managers to manage their institutes....even big coaching institutes and schools seek such qualified professionals.
15th February 2010, 01:01 PM
Esha Sharma
Senior Member+

Default Re: MBA In education management? alappa university is providing this course, what is the scope?

Hey Friend
MBA in education management does not have that much scope as any other specialization on in MBA do. So if possible go for either MBA in IT , Finance or bioinformatics.All the very best
15th February 2010, 08:59 PM
pradeep.g.u
Senior Member+

mba in education management has good scope as education is turning to be a business nowdays .. know about your university before you join
16th February 2010, 03:06 AM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

look dear i have also came to know about this a few weeks back and as i have studied that this degree is provided by alappa univ. in distance learning mode so from my personal openion a distance education degree does not matters much , but on the other hand i have also surveyed that not even a few colleges are providing this degree and a few means to name a few but the education sector really need management trainiees and work force to achieve success in educational management as a numerous private universities have occupied their position in the education sector and are unable to manage the students as well as administration of colleges and in schools also they are highly in demand as now india is moving towards a new era of electronic and hi-tech education so this field has a lots of scope as far as a newspaper quote recently read by me which says the next boom will be for the MBA students with educational management degree.. hope you make a good choice and look forward towards achieveing success after persuing this course...good luck...bbye all the best
19th February 2010, 12:44 AM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

M.B.A. (Education Management) is a postgraduate course offered by the institute. The duration of this course is two years. This is correspondence degree course. The course covers all the related topics of the study field and gives rigorous training to the students. And there is good scope in MBA.......
9th March 2010, 09:27 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

This is correspondence degree course. The course covers all the related topics of the study field and gives rigorous training to the students and you can do these course from IIM delhi, Sri Sharada Institute of Indian Management - Research, New Delhi......
10th March 2010, 04:10 PM
Manjeet124

Hi
There is good scope of education management and there are lots of colleges will be open in near future where the education management will be required.
30th March 2010, 03:58 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend
it is totally a new coarse so at present it does not have a lots of scope
but in the future it will surely get lots of scope.
bye.
8th December 2010, 08:04 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Hi friend

My point of view, you can do your MBA in some other University, if are doing for a degree after Marriage ,you can go for that, if you have interested in studying that in full time, don't join that university that is my advice

There are so many university available in India and in Chennai

Hope you take a good decision , Best of luck
4th January 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

I finished D.t.ed. now i am doing BA. after finishing my degree i want to do MBA educational management. is this right choice for me?
24th March 2011, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the scope for mba in educational management i want to know which top universities offer this course with campus recruitment and also the job opportunities
24th March 2011, 01:10 AM
amlendu
Senior Member++

hi,
look dear i have also came to know about this a few weeks back and as i have studied that this degree is provided by alappa univ. in distance learning mode so from my personal openion a distance education degree does not matters much , but on the other hand i have also surveyed that not even a few colleges are providing this degree and a few means to name a few but the education sector really need management trainiees and work force to achieve success in educational management as a numerous private universities have occupied their position in the education sector and are unable to manage the students as well as administration of colleges and in schools also they are highly in demand as now india is moving towards a new era of electronic and hi-tech education so this field has a lots of scope as far as a newspaper quote recently read by me which says the next boom will be for the MBA students with educational management degree.. hope you make a good choice and look forward towards achieveing success after persuing this course...good luck...bbye all the best
thank
11th October 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: MBA In education management? alappa university is providing this course, what is the scope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by satishdhikauli View Post
What is the scope of education management as alappa univ.is providing m.b.a. Degree in this field?
what to do to get admission in the same course through distance mode as i am inservice [email protected],masterfayaz@redi ffmail.com,[email protected],09797924692
11th June 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

which institutes in india provide mba in educational management in distance mode?
18th November 2017, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

I have finished b.com in 2005 I worked as accountant for 2 years and now i am a home maker. Now i am interested to do MBA Education Management. Will it help me to get job in schools
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?