25th February 2017, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

List of master degree courses available for B.Sc Nutrition Honors? List of universities and scope in India?

Hello, I have completed Bachelor degree in Nutrition Honors now I want to change stream for master degree. Which are the courses available for me? List of universities and scopes in India?

27th February 2017, 12:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of master degree courses available for B.Sc Nutrition Honors? List of universities and scope in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have completed Bachelor degree in Nutrition Honors now I want to change stream for master degree. Which are the courses available for me? List of universities and scopes in India?

The list of master degree courses available for B.Sc Nutrition Honors is given below;

M.Sc Clinical Nutrition
M.Sc Public Health Nutrition
M.Sc Food Nutrition and Dietetics
M.Sc Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics

The list of universities offering the master’s degree course in Nutrition is given below;

University of Mumbai - Official Website

Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University - Official Website

Alphonsa College Pala - Official Website

Osmania University - Official Website

The Nutrition and Dietetics candidates can work in government sector in hospitals, health departments, schools, colleges etc. They can also employ in sports and health clubs and sports camps. They can also work in catering department of star hotels and restaurants. They can also work in the teaching profession, gyms, slimming centers after completion of the course. As the nutrition and dietetics industry is growing at a good pace, the scope for the course is good.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?