25th February 2017, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Scope of Master in Planing (Infrastructure) after Civil Engineering? Where should I apply for it?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Tech in Civil Engineering and want to study Master in Planing (Infrastructure). Is it has good scope? Where should I apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of Master's in Planning for Civil engineer?
  2. Is Master of Planing in Infrastructure course good for Civil Engineer? Where should I go for it?
  3. Summer internship for civil engineering students related to infrastructure engineering+infrastructure management(integrated course)
  4. Can I apply to Master's Degree in Civil Engineering in USA without TOEFL and IELTS if completed Graduation?
  5. Scope of Masters in Civil Engineering in USA? Which university is good for this course?
  6. Job opportunities for Civil Engineers in India in 2017
  7. In which course related to Civil Engineering should I do masters in Civil Engineering Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the other PG students Civil Engineers can take instead of Master's in Engineering and MBA to be a lecturer? Can I take master's in renewable energy, Master's in Environmental Science?
  9. How to study Masters in Engineering in USA? What is the scope of Nepalese Civil Engineering in USA?
  10. How to get scholarship or financial aid for pursuing MBA?
  11. Requirements for admission in spa? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Best colleges for MS in Germany? How much rank required to get full scholarship? What is the total expenditure?
  13. What is the scope of Civil engineering after 4 to 5 years? I am doing civil engineering from NUST Pakistan
  14. Universities offering Master's in Geotechnical Engineering for Civil graduate in India?
  15. How should I pursue M.Tech from IISC?
  16. Institutes and their details offering M.Tech in Construction management?
  17. Which is the best Post graduate degree after B.Tech in ECE for government job?
  18. What is the scope of civil engineering?
27th February 2017, 12:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of Master in Planing (Infrastructure) after Civil Engineering? Where should I apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed B.Tech in Civil Engineering and want to study Master in Planing (Infrastructure). Is it has good scope? Where should I apply for it?

The scope for the Master of Planning (Infrastructure) after Civil Engineering is good. The candidates after completion of the course can work in Metropolitan Development Authorities, City Development Authorities, National NGOs, Development Banks, Consulting Agencies, Teaching Institutions etc. The candidates after completion of Master of Planning (Infrastructure) can work in government and private sector organizations. The course is available in the following colleges

CEPT - Official Website

UPES - Official Website

Guru Nanak Dev University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?