1st July 2015, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Best career options in Food Technology field?

Best career options in Food Technology field?

2nd July 2015, 12:45 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best career options in Food Technology field?

Best Career Option in Food Technology Field:

List of Courses offered in this Food Technology Field are given below and each course has its own and individual significance. Remember, to find best career in this filed, you are required to complete Graduate Degree and the master's degree would help you in achieving good number of job opportunities. Here is the list of courses offered in Food Technology field,
* Bachelor o Science in Food Science
* B.Sc in Food and Nutrition
* Bachelor of Science in Food Technology
* Bachelor of Technology in Food Technology or Food Engineering -- Recommended
* Bachelor of Science in Food Technology
* Master of Science in Food Technology
* Master of Science in Food and Nutrition
* Master of Science in Food Science

You may find employment opportunities in Restaurants, Hospitals, Food Wholesalers, Food Research Laboratories, Food Corporation of India, Food Technology or Nutrition companies namely ITC Limited, Dabur India Limited, Amul, MTR Foods Limited, Nestle India Private Limited, Agro Tech Foods as Engineer, Food Technologist, Bio-Chemist, Research Scientist, Home Economics, Organic Chemists, Analytical Chemist and Managers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?