22nd April 2015, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Which would be the best option for higher studies in abroad after completion of BCA?

Which would be the best option for higher studies in abroad after completion of BCA? Can someone please provide me the list of courses which I can take up next? Also let me know what would be the career opportunities will be after completion the course in abroad?

23rd April 2015, 03:09 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which would be the best option for higher studies in abroad after completion of BCA?

Following are some of the best courses, which you can pursue in Aboard, after the completion of your BCA course.

->Master Of Computer Application (MCA)
->Master Of Business Administration
->Master Degree in Computer Management (MCM)
->Master in Management (MIM)
->M.Sc in Management
->Master of Commerce (M.Com)

To get admission in any of these courses in foreign universities, you have to complete GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams. After completing these exams, you can apply for admission in your selected list of universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?