27th October 2016, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

List of best diploma engineering universities in India?

List of best diploma engineering universities in India? Can you please give me the complete list and the details on getting the admission on these universities? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon as possible and let me know the fee structure and timeline of the courses!

Related Questions:
  1. List of best universities offering Diploma in Petroleum Engineering in India?
  2. List of AICTE affiliated Distance universities which offer Civil Engineering Diploma course in India?
  3. Top colleges offering course in MSc Astrophysics and Nuclear Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of top universities in India offering Aeronutics course for diploma holders?
  5. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  6. List of top universities do join aeronautics after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  7. List of universities which offer Diploma in Sports Physiotherapy in India?
  8. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  9. List of AICTE/UGC approved universities which offer Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in India?
  10. List of AICTE approved universities offering distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering to ITI holder?
  11. List of universities which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Southern India? Cost of Diploma in Agriculture course?
  12. Is there any possibility to do engineering in foreign universities after completing diploma in India?
  13. List of universities which are providing diploma course in dentistry?
  14. List of Universities to join B.Tech in Electronics Engineering in Distance Learning after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  15. List of universities which offer PG Diploma in ENT to BHMS Doctor in India?
  16. AICTE approved distance universities for doing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  17. List of courses and universities for animation field
  18. List of Distance universities with fee structure which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course?
27th October 2016, 09:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best diploma engineering universities in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of best diploma engineering universities in India? Can you please give me the complete list and the details on getting the admission on these universities? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon as possible and let me know the fee structure and timeline of the courses!
List of best diploma engineering universities in India:-

Pimpri Chinchwad Polytechnic
Address: Sector No. 26, Pradhikaran, Nigdi, Pune, Maharashtra

Kohinoor Technical Institute
Address: Near Dena Bank, JM Road, Deccan Gymkhana, Pune, Maharashtra

G H Raisoni Polytechnic Nagpur
Address: Shardha Park , B-37/39 ,MIDC,Hingna Road, Nagpur, Maharashtra

MHF's College of Polytechnic
Address: Gunjalwadi, Maharashtra

National Institute Of Management
Address: Link Road, Ram Nagar, Malad West, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?