5th May 2016, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

List of post graduation courses offered in the field of management marketing sales or HR?

Wanted to know about the Post Graduation Courses offered in Field of Management May be Marketing Sales or HR..?? Can you please provide me the details on the same as soon as possible? Hope I will get the answer soon for the same. Thank you!

5th May 2016, 08:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of post graduation courses offered in the field of management marketing sales or HR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Wanted to know about the Post Graduation Courses offered in Field of Management May be Marketing Sales or HR..?? Can you please provide me the details on the same as soon as possible? Hope I will get the answer soon for the same. Thank you!
You can do MBA course in HR or Marketing. But you should qualify in below given entrance exams.

CAT: Indian Institute of Management

IRMA: Institute of Rural Management Anand

IIFT: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade

MAT: All India Management Association

SNAP: Symbiosis International University

IBSAT: ICFAI

NMAT: NMIMS

XAT: XLRI, Jamshedpur

TISS: Tata Institute of Social Sciences

ATMA: Association of Indian Management Studies

CMAT: AICTE
6th May 2016, 12:41 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of post graduation courses offered in the field of management marketing sales or HR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The most popular and demanding post graduation course in the field of Sales is a MBA in Marketing and in HR is a MBA in Human Resource Management. Both the courses are having good job opportunities in the BPOs, IT and other private sector organizations. The aspirant can study the MBA in Marketing or HR after the graduation course in any discipline with the minimum of 50% marks and you have to appear for an entrance examination for the admission to the course. The course is available in many colleges and universities in India. You can study the course in regular or distance mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?