28th January 2014, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Which sector to choose as per my knowledge and PG course?

I am confuse for selecting my sector , i am b.com graduate, at present pursuing pgp pgdm, i have knowledge about electronic ,telecom,automobile some thing

6th February 2014, 10:42 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which sector to choose as per my knowledge and PG course?

There are actually so many number of courses available soon after completion of your B.Com degree.You are even doing PGDM courses,and since you have knowledge on other subjects such as telecom,electronics and auto mobile subjects other than B.Com it will be an added advantage to your career.

Even with the B.Com course along you can get some number of jobs.But it recommended only when you have post graduation degree.So having done a Post graduation course there will be many number of jobs available in the market.There are even many number of various courses after completion of your B.Com degree.

The various postgraduate courses are,Master of Finance,Master of commerce,Master of Accounting,Master of Business Administration.Master of commerce is a best course after completion of your Bachelor of Commerce.And it is of the 2 years duration and with the semester system.You may also go for the courses in PG such as Master in Management Studies,Master in Financial Management,Masters in Retail Management and more.

Along with those PG Courses,if you learn the below certificate courses you will be eligible for getting jobs easily.You can go for various accounting designations such as Certified Management Accountant,Chartered Accountant,Certified General Accountant,Certified Financial Analyst,Honours diploma in Banking and Financial services,Certified Analyst Programme and more.The other course is international post graduate diploma in risk management,which of duration is one year.The high salary offered courses are listed above for you to choose from the list of courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?