27th July 2015, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

What are the jobs and courses after B.Com in advertising sales promotion and sales management?

Hi, i am pursuing my 2nd year in B.com(Advertising Sales Promotion $ Sales Management).
I just want to know What job Will be better for me after my completion of graduation?
Can you please tell me?

28th July 2015, 11:57 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the jobs and courses after B.Com in advertising sales promotion and sales management?

* The best platform is the network marketing .
* This is the best option for everyone who did their business management and interested in advertising sales .
* Lot of MLM companies are in competition now a days because of their sellings .
* They will offer huge packages for you if your performance is really good and you must ensure that you should be the part of company growth .
* But you should have command over English and moves on with tricks during sellings .
3rd June 2018, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs and courses after B.Com in advertising sales promotion and sales management?

I'm a science student.I want to event management .Is bcom in sales management,sales promotion and advertising a good option,I sit beneficial for future and what is the scope for bcom?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?