9th February 2012, 08:09 PM
jayshreesarkardhanbad

How to apply for lecturer post after completing graduation?

hello..

m completing my graduation this year in the month of may. i wan to apply for the lecturer post, plz suggest me the exams that are to be cleared for this post. i'm doing gradution in b.com in full time vocational course(advertising, sales promotion & sales management). Therefore i want to be a college lecturer in the management courses.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to be a college lecturer without completing post graduation degree?
  2. Is it possible to register myself for NET while studying MBA IT/Marketing?
  3. Am I eligible for the lecturer post for doing MCA post graduation?
  4. In which subject should I do post graduation to become lecturer? -- [New]
  5. Which post graduation course I need to take after B.Com Computer Science to become a lecturer?
  6. After M.Com should I go for M.Ed and NET or only NET?
  7. Am I eligible for lecturer post if I have done Post graduation through correspondence mode?
  8. Which should one prefer for joining Teaching line - B.Ed. or M.Phil?
  9. Can I become a Lecturer in Mumbai University having 5 years of Teaching experience in Distance Education Graduation and PG centres after completing Post Graduation being a Special Backward Class candidate?
  10. How to become a professor in the university of commerce field? I am a CA final year student
  11. After completing B.Tech from KSOU can we apply for the government lecturer post in Polytechnic in Karnataka?
  12. What's qualification required for the lecturer post in degree colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to become a professor in college after graduating with pass class? Can I appear for B.Ed?
  14. How may I apply for government lecturer posts after completing MBA with first class?
  15. What is the NET eligibility for MBA?
  16. Can I apply for lecturer post in any government recognized college after scoring 45.5% in B.A and 61% in M.A?
  17. Am I eligible to become lecturer if I have completed my post graduation course through correspondence mode?
  18. Are SET and NET exams related to each other? Which exam to take first?

12th February 2012, 04:30 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for lecturer post after completing graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayshreesarkardhanbad View Post
hello..

m completing my graduation this year in the month of may. i wan to apply for the lecturer post, plz suggest me the exams that are to be cleared for this post. i'm doing gradution in b.com in full time vocational course(advertising, sales promotion & sales management). Therefore i want to be a college lecturer in the management courses.
To apply for the post of Lectureship in college candidate needs to qualify National Eligibility Test conducted by the University Grant Commission. The test is held twice a year in June and in December. The minimum qualification required for this post is a Masters Degree with a minimum of 55%. As you have mentioned that you want to be college lecturer in Management courses, you have to pursue masters degree program in Management. After qualifying the NET, you will be eligible for the post of Assistant Lecturer and Assistant Professor.
Candidate can also apply for this post by qualifying State Lectureship Eligibility Test i,e SLET. Though by qualifying SLET one is only eligible to apply for the post on the State level.

17th February 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

hello! i am noor, and wil be completing my B.E in ece in 2012..can pls anybody let me no how to apply for a lecturer post in any B.E college and how wil be the interview..wil they ask ANY TECHNICAL QUESTIONS?

30th June 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

i hv completed my BCS hons
may i apply for lecturer post

30th October 2012, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

HiI did my master degree in India, how can I get job here as lecturer

31st October 2012, 04:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Dear aspirant,

-To become a lecturer in university you should be atleast post graduate and NET qualified.

-UGC conducts entrance for post graduate known as NET which is a criteria for determining whether you will be fit for lecturership or not.

-You can apply for this test if you have completed your post graduate or you are in final year.

-Online application is available for UGC NET through UGC website .

-You have to give net exam in your respective field . It will be a objective type paper which you have to qualify .

-If you qualify you will get NET score and you will be eligible for lecturership.

BEST OF LUCK...

4th January 2013, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

if i clearee my ugc net then how to apply for lecturership in colleges

29th March 2013, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for the post of lecturer as I have done BA(hon),MA,MPhyll,all 1st class from DU only and qualified NET too.Please suggest me,I'll be grateful to you.

1st May 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

how can i get admission for M.phil?

2nd May 2013, 03:04 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Since you have only completed graduation it would not be possible to appear for exams for lectureship in government colleges. You will have to at least complete post graduation to do so.

Therefore if interested in lecturer job you must continue with the studies and complete post graduation. After which you should apply for the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted for the college lectureship.

The NET exam is conducted by University Grants Commission. Apart from lectureship it is also conducted for Junior Research Fellowship. The exam is conducted twice a year in June and December.

You can become lecturer after clearing this entrance exam. This exam is for lectureship in central government colleges. Alternatively you can appear for the SET exam which is conducted in each state separately.

NET Eligibility

1. Cam only apply after completing post graduation degree.

2. It is important to secure 55 percent marks in post graduation.

3. SC/ST will have to secure 50 percent to appear for NET.

4. Final year students can also appear.

5. If cleared NET, such students should submit PG degree in 2 years.

6. The subject for NET will depend on PG course.

7. There is no limit on attempts.

8. You don't need to worry about age limit since there is no upper age limit for college lectureship.

23rd January 2014, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

I am b.a ,bed and want to do ma .is there any good scope in teaching line for ma public administraion?

8th July 2019, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

I have studied BE(EEE) now I have chosen Mtech in power electronics , shall I can study Mtech after EEE for lecturer job?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?