18th December 2015, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

List recognized Homeopathy institutions for studying PG Diploma through correspondence?

I want to know the recognized homeopathy institutions which offers PG Diploma course through distance learning mode. Please provide me the list of all such institutions?

Related Questions:
  1. Homeopathy Institutes in India for doing Correspondence Diploma Course in Homeopathy? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence for 21 years old student who has backlogs in 12th standard? Correspondence colleges in Karnataka for Diploma in Homeopathy?
  3. Which are the institutes offering correspondence course in diploma in Homeopathy?
  4. List different correspondence course of MD in Homeopathy field?
  5. List of homeopathy institute in India for doing correspondence diploma course?
  6. Where can I do correspondence diploma in Homeopathy?
  7. List of UGC recognized distance universities offering Diploma in Homeopathy program for B.A. graduate?
  8. List of the UGC recognized universities in India? I am interested to do Homeopathy course
  9. Is it possible to study Post Graduate Diploma course in Homeopathy through correspondence as 61 years age? -- [New]
  10. Can I do Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence having backlogs in 12th Science? Colleges in Belgaum, Karnataka?
  11. How to do diploma in homeopathy by correspondence course?
  12. How to do diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence?
  13. List of institutions of correspondence course in Automobile Engineering?
  14. Qualification, fees and other details of Recognized Homeopathy course through correspondence?
  15. Can a commerce student with knowledge of homeopathy of 15 years do recognized DNMS correspondence course
  16. List of colleges providing correspondence course in Homeopathy in Mumbai>?
  17. Requirements and terms & conditions to do Diploma in Homeopathy for R.M.P. Certificate holder having work experience?
  18. What should I study further after completing Homeopathy Diploma course?
21st December 2015, 12:49 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List recognized Homeopathy institutions for studying PG Diploma through correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know the recognized homeopathy institutions which offers PG Diploma course through distance learning mode. Please provide me the list of all such institutions?
List recognized Homeopathy institutions for studying PG Diploma through correspondence:

Dr. M.L. Dhawale Memorial Homoeopathic Institute
• Smt. Chandaben Mohanbhai Patel Homoeopathic Medical College
• Y.M.T. Homoeopathic Medical College-hospital and P. G. Institute
• Indian Institute of Homeopathic Physician
• Bharati Vidyapeeth Homeopathy Medical College
• National Institute of Homoeopathy
• Lord Mahavira Homeopathic Medical College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?