6th May 2016, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering distance M.Sc(Applied Mathematics) in Bangalore

Hello Everyone,
Can anyone of you let me know the universities which provide M.Sc(Applied Mathematics) program in distance mode in Bangalore? Please let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering Ph.D in Mathematics in Distance Learning?
  2. List of universities offering PhD. in mathematics in Assam through distance learning?
  3. Which are the universities offering distance education MSc Mathematics course in AP?
  4. Are there any universities offering MSc/MA in Mathematics or Statistics for B.E graduates?
  5. How to do M.Phil in Environmental Science through correspondence?
  6. What is the eligiblity to join Distance Mode BE course? List some universities offering DMBE?
  7. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education?
  8. List of colleges or universities offering MSc Mathematics after B.E computer science engineering in distance education mode?
  9. List of all the universities offering LLM through distance education?
  10. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  11. List of universities which offer M.Ed in Commerce course in Bangalore?
  12. List of Universities and Colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering in Tamil Nadu and Bangalore? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  13. List of Universities offering Ph.D in Management in Distance Learning? What is the required eligibility criteria for this? How much is the fees to join this course?
  14. List of UGC recognized universities offering distance learning program in B.Tech Biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Colleges offering distance learning B.Ed course?
  16. List of universities offering Ph.D Chemistry in distance mode?
  17. List of the universities in India to do MSc in Mathematics
  18. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
12th May 2016, 12:53 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering distance M.Sc(Applied Mathematics) in Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
Can anyone of you let me know the universities which provide M.Sc(Applied Mathematics) program in distance mode in Bangalore? Please let me know as soon as possible.
List of universities offering distance M.Sc(Applied Mathematics) in Bangalore:

M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences
University House, Gnanagangothri Campus, New BEL Road, M.S.R. Nagar
Bangalore, Karnataka
(080) 45366666 (Extn: 666, 635, 620)
(080) 45366677
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?