2nd February 2016, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering PhD. in mathematics in Assam through distance learning?

What are the universities offers Ph.D.in mathematics in Assam through distance learning?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  2. Universities offering Ph.D in Mathematics in Distance Learning?
  3. Universities offering Distance Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering to ITI Holder in Assam?
  4. List of Universities offering Ph.D in Management in Distance Learning? What is the required eligibility criteria for this? How much is the fees to join this course?
  5. List universities offering Ph.D. in Hindi Language through regular learning?
  6. What is teh qualification for doing Ph.D?
  7. List of universities offering Ph.D in English through distance learning mode?
  8. Universities offering PhD in Sociology course through Distance Learning in India? Eligibility to get admission?
  9. List of UGC recognized universities offering distance learning program in B.Tech Biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  11. List of colleges or universities offering B.A through distance learning course/correspondence course in West Bengal?
  12. List of universities offering distance PhD in Astrology?
  13. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D programme without any entrance exam?
  14. List of some distance learning universities offering graduation?
  15. List of universities offering MCA distance learning courses?
  16. Universities offering Distance PhD in Commerce to Regular M.Com student in India?
  17. List of the universities offering Ph.D program for a candidate having 5 years gap after M.Sc?
  18. List of universities offering M.Phil in Management through distance learning? What is the fee structure?
1st March 2017, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities offering PhD. in mathematics in Assam through distance learning?

Which university offering phd maths distance mode I am habit only 51 per cent
25th May 2018, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities offering PhD. in mathematics in Assam through distance learning?

I am asking for my wife interested in PhD Mathematics through distance learning as she is a govt. employee. Kindly let me know is any university offer PhD in Maths for Govt. Employees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?