26th April 2015, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information, admission procedure and eligibility to study Master's Degree of Special Education in Mental Retardation?

Respected Sir/Madam
Please send information about the Distance Education Master's Degree of Special Education in Mental Retardation. I want to do this course. Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria and admission procedure also.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges which offer Special Education Diploma course in India?
  2. Names of the universities in India who are offering M.Phil and Ph.D degree? Previous years question papers?
  3. What is the date of the entrance test of B.Ed? I am from Jammu and Kashmir
  4. Can I get study loan for doing masters degree through distance education?
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in ICWAI for M.Com. holders -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I get a government job as a Nursery Teacher?
  7. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  8. How to do MS in USA? How much do I need to GRE?
  9. Names of the universities offering M.Phil, Ph.D? What is the syllabus for it?
  10. Eligibility criteria for doing B.Ed(Distance) course on Special Education(HI)?
  11. How to do M.A after graduation? Can I enter after B.Com? What is better after graduation between M.A and M.Com
  12. Detailed information, course duration, admission procedure and list of colleges with eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Law and Taxation at Borivali?
  13. Detailed information about Diploma in Education course for a postgraduate?
  14. Is there any entrance exam available to study Ph.D in Special Education with Scholarship for M.Ed(Educational Technology) candidate? Eligibility criteria and prospects of Ph.D in Special Education?
  15. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  16. Detailed procedure about admission in Imperial College of London to study MS program?
  17. Study material and procedure to apply for Masters degree in Foreign universities? Selection process and courses offered?
  18. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure and admission procedure of Bachelor of Physical Education program in Agra?
29th December 2017, 10:03 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information, admission procedure and eligibility to study Master's Degree of Special Education in Mental Retardation?

Candidates those who have completed their bachelors degree course in the relevant field from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for Masters degree in Mental Retardation through distance mode also.
Candidates must have to apply in the different Institutions offering the above mentioned course. Once after applying you can get admission through qualifying in the entrance examination as most of the Institutions offer admission on the basis of marks scored in the entrance examination, while others provide admission on the marks scored in the Graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?