15th December 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Is LLB possible for 36 years old Commerce post graduate?

I am 36 year old, live in jaipur and i have master degree in commerce. I want to do l.l.b. course. Is it possible?

26th December 2013, 12:00 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is LLB possible for 36 years old Commerce post graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 36 year old, live in jaipur and i have master degree in commerce. I want to do l.l.b. course. Is it possible?
Hey friend,

LLB is a Degree for Law

For joining in this course you need to possess certain qualification in order to be eligible and as per that You are ineligible for applying for the course

You are ineligible for the course as regarding the age limit of yours.As per the age limit needed for the course it is that the candidate who is more than 20 years is not eligible for applying for the course.

And it is also that as per the Education qualification the candidate need to have completed a Undergraduate degree with at least 60% aggregate in order to apply for the course.

So,You are ineligible for applying for the LLB course as per the age limit standards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?