19th August 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I do LLB post graduate degree from Choudhary Charan Singh University? I have completed M.Com from DU and presently a CS trainee

i have completed m.com from d.u and presently a c.s trainee.i want llb degree from d.u although i tried this year but could not get through.can i do llb post graduate degree from chuodhary charan singh university or some other university providing llb via distance learning.n with that can i do diploma course or some certificate courses from indian law institute.please reply soon..
Regards

28th February 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do LLB post graduate degree from Choudhary Charan Singh University? I have completed M.Com from DU and presently a CS trainee

sir please tell me what is the last date of admission of LLB 2012
28th February 2012, 09:54 PM
chandler8161

Default Re: Can I do LLB post graduate degree from Choudhary Charan Singh University? I have completed M.Com from DU and presently a CS trainee

Dear Friend,
yes you can do llb from the university
The university conducts various courses in UG & PG programme.
The university provides LLB course in law department.

Course
LL.B

Duration
3 years

Eligibility
The candidates should have Graduate / Post Graduate with minimum 45% marks.

Selection process
The candidates are selected on the bases of performance in Entrance test. CCS University conducts LL.B. Entrance test during August at a few centres in Ghaziabad, Meerut, Sharanpur, Khurja for admission to 3-year LL.B. degree course.

Admission process
Candidate has to fill out an application form that is available at the official site of the institute. They also have to give an entrance test that is conduct by the university. Application form will be submitted before the last date of submission.

Address
Registrar
CCS University – Meerut 200005
Phone No: +91 121 2763539
Fax No: +91 121 2764777
E-mail: [email protected]
1st June 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi

Could you please confirm me when is the entrance date of LLB. i am commerce graduate. Could you please confirm me on my mail

mail id is [email protected]
19th June 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of admissin for LLB for the academic year 2012-13
9th July 2013, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

i have done my MCA from mtu noida
can i do LLb
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?