25th July 2012, 11:52 AM

Which courses I can join after completion of B.Com course?

Completed B.com after which courses get a career form......

28th August 2012, 06:48 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses I can join after completion of B.Com course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9021055629 View Post
Completed B.com after which courses get a career form......
Candidate has a wide range of options to choose from after completing graduation in commerce stream [B.Com]. First of all, one may look to continue the higher education in the relevant stream by pursuing Masters [M.Com]. Those who are willing to enter in the Management field, can pursue Master of Business Administration [MBA]. The duration of the program is two years. Those seeking to become an Advocate, can pursue 3 years LLB program from any recognized University or Law Institute, whose LLB program is approved by the Bar Council of India. Career in Company Secretaryship and Chartered Accountancy, are also wide open for a Commerce Graduate.

Some of the other programs a commerce graduate may look to opt for are:
  • Chartered Financial Analyst
  • Cost and Work Accountancy
  • Accounting Technician Course
  • Post Graduate Diploma In Banking And Operation
For detail information, one may refer to the official website of the Universities and Institutes offering the program of concern.
2nd July 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which courses I can join after completion of B.Com course?

where can i apply for Banking P.O examination in Gandhinagar (Banglore)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?