18th October 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I do LLB after 12th and how many years it will take to completing the course?

i am a student of commerce can i do llb after 12 and how many years it will take me to complete my course or it carries some lengthy procedure

21st October 2011, 06:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do LLB after 12th and how many years it will take to completing the course?

Yes you can certainly join for the LLB course after 12th class. It’s a 5 year LLB course if you are opting after 12th class. You need to attend the entrance examination like CLAT for joining the LLB course. You need to have at least 40% of marks in the 12th class. You can also join for LLB after graduation also. In such cases the duration of the LLB course will be only 3 years.
21st October 2011, 11:11 PM
g m bhagya

Default Re: Can I do LLB after 12th and how many years it will take to completing the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a student of commerce can i do llb after 12 and how many years it will take me to complete my course or it carries some lengthy procedure
Yes you can do LLB . If you go after 12th then it will take 5 years or if you go after BA then it will take 3 years.
22nd October 2011, 12:15 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hello dear.....
yes you can join for llb course after +2 but that is for 5 yrs course that we can say it is integrated law....

below is the carrier chart from where you will get details information about this.....

good luck...........
22nd October 2011, 01:25 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Dear Friend,

Yes dear you can get direct admission in the LLB course.The duration of the course will be 5 years.To take admission in the LLB course you have to appear in the CLAT examination.
One can take admission in the LLB course after passing Graduation also.At this stage the duration of the course will be 3 years.

Best Wishes...
26th December 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Hye....i m rekha from chd...now m doing 2 correspondence from nios and i want to know fully details regarding llb after 2..like.how can i get marks for this? and where i go for do it.?
15th February 2012, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

can i do 2 on arts i can join llb how i complete
22nd February 2012, 03:04 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
HI!
After passing 12th you can do L.L.B course..
L.L.B is the 3 year course..

For admission in top college you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
C.L.A.T

C.L.A.T is Common Law Admission Test..

C.L.A.T exam is conducted by national law university..

Eligibility for C.L.A.T:-
> Pass 12th with minimum 50% marks..
> Age should be in between 17-21 year
> Must be citizen of India..

GOOD LUCK!
25th February 2012, 12:53 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you can get direct admission in the LLB course.The duration of the course will be 5 years.To take admission in the LLB course you have to appear in the CLAT examination.
One can take admission in the LLB course after passing Graduation also.At this stage the duration of the course will be 3 years.After passing 12th you can do L.L.B course..
L.L.B is the 3 year course..For admission in top college you have to qualify the entrance exam like:C.L.A.TC.L.A.T is Common Law Admission Test
good luck
28th March 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

12th after llb or b.com after llb wich best in llb
13th May 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

whts clat .....???
so from where can i find info about it???
13th May 2012, 10:20 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do LL.B. after 12th which is called as Integrated Law degree and of Five years duration.

LL.B. - Bachelor of Law can be pursed after 12th for which one has to appear and crack entrance exam like CLAT.

CLAT-COMMON LAW ADMISSION TEST conducted by NLU(National Law University) for admission to Five year Integrated Law course.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian Citizen having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board with 50% marks within the age of 17 to 21 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.
14th May 2012, 04:33 PM
sathish0038

HI!
After passing 12th you can do L.L.B course..
L.L.B is the 3 year course..

For admission in top college you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
C.L.A.T

C.L.A.T is Common Law Admission Test..

C.L.A.T exam is conducted by national law university..

Eligibility for C.L.A.T:-
> Pass 12th with minimum 50% marks..
> Age should be in between 17-21 year
> Must be citizen of India..

GOOD LUCK!
10th June 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir/Madam, I am Sathya.R from Bangalore.I have to write PU Supplementary Science PCM Examinations as I could not pass out successfully because of accident I met that injuired my right elbow on the 1st day of the PU Science Annual Exam.My optional subjects in PU are PCMB.Can I do LLB???
18th June 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

11th July 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

can other countries student can come to india to study LLB?
16th August 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in 12th commerce....i want to take up law....i want to know more about CLAT...and i also want to know how when and where and how do i need to take up these exams....and incase i am unable to crack it what are the additional options...?

contact me on [email protected]
30th September 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

i finished my 2 in 2002.i want to take addmission in llb and my age is 29 .is it possible
14th October 2012, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

When is the LAST date for applying CLAT 2013???
16th November 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

how many course llb after graducation plz tell me full information and what will be expences
14th February 2013, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir /madam I completed 10th in karnataka open school& 12th nios (pcb&english).but I am not studied 11th class.am I eligible for mbbs? Or llb? Pls kindly advice me.i want to become a doctor.thank u.
6th April 2013, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

i am doing ca articleship nd i am in b.com 2nd year i want join llb course plz. Suggest me
1st May 2013, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

from arts also can we do llb and how many years it take after 12th
13th May 2013, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

i m doing 12 via arts from nios my subjects r english hindi psychology geography and environment science. so am i eligible for doing llb do reply soon
thanks
21st June 2013, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

i m studying in tybcom but i dont want to continue with this i want to go in law field will get admission in mumbai university pls help me
[email protected]
21st June 2013, 08:29 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for the LLB course and complete it in 5 years. The LLB course does not carry any lengthy procedure. You simply have to apply for entrance exam and upon clearing it take admission.

The 5 years LLB course was introducted to cut down the procedure. Earlier candidates first had to do graduation and then 3 years LLB course. But now you can take admission directly for 5 years LLB.

The 5 years course include a graduation degree and LLB. By this procedure you can complete LLB is 5 years where the older way will require 6 years to complete the course.

Now coming to entrance exam, you will appear for the Common Law Admission Test. It is conducted on the yearly basis. Please ensure that you have completed 12th standard before applying since documents related to 12th would be required to present at the time of applying.

CLAT Eligibility

1. Must have completed 12th standard.

2. 45 percent marks in the 12th Class.

3. SC/ST need 40 percent marks.

4. Age should be less than 20 years to apply.

5. 2 years relaxation for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
15th July 2013, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

can i do LLB after completing my 4 year graduation course of B.Tech and how many years it will take ?
how can i get admission in top collage ?
15th August 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

If i do llb after 12 which will be the best college in gujarat?
27th December 2013, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

I m doing my ca articleship and pursuing b.com 2nd year ... am I eligible to do llb??? If I m eligible to pursue the course how many years will it take to complete and what is the procedure???
18th January 2014, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Can I do LLB after ba and how many years it will take to completing the course?%u2029
9th April 2014, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi.my name is kevin.can you please tell me how I must prepare got the llb entrance exam.
21st May 2015, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Hey I am a bipc student ,I would like to do las or English literature in Eflu am I eligible to do so or not because of my group chosen
22nd May 2015, 01:48 PM
Ronie0309

Yes you can do LLB after 12th.

For that you will have to give the entrance exam CLAT.
After clearing this exam you may enroll for a 5 years LLb course.

Else you can go for a 3 year B.Com course after 12th and 3 years LLB course after that.
10th April 2016, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Can 12th science student eligible for llb
6th September 2016, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

After fsc pre engineering can I take admission in LLB and it take how many years am
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?