10th May 2015, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Is M.Des a good option after B.Tech in Computer Science? What are the future prospects of Job in this field?

Hi, I have done my B.Tech in Computer Science. Now, I am thinking of doing PG.
I am not really interested in Business and MBA and not much into Research as well.

Came across the M.Des course in IITs. I have done quite a lot of designing for fests and all in college. I think I am quite good with the colour sense. Could someone tell me whether this would be a good option for me or not worth it.

What are the future prospects of Job in this field...?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  2. Am I eligible for B.Sc Non Medical if done 3 years diploma in CSE?
  3. Career options after Btech computer science if a student is not good in programming? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I specialize in Aerospace Engineering in Masters after UG in Mechanical Engineering? Prospects and the salary structure? Is it a good idea to pursue MBA after this?
  5. What are the future prospects for B.Tech students of Digital Techniques for design and planning in computer science
  6. Career and future prospects in Economics field? How is MBE course?
  7. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  8. Which field should I choose for better future prospects after completing 12th with 67% marks in non medical field?
  9. Which is the best field among Electronics and Telecommunication, Computer Science and Computer Engineering? Difference between both?
  10. What is the future scope in MSc Nano science and Nanotechnology? Is it a good option?
  11. What should I do after B.Tech in the field of computer science
  12. Which Government Sector Jobs are good for B.Tech Computer Science Engineers?
  13. Which course is better for me after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  14. What should I do to continue my studies from Abroad after Diploma in CSE?
  15. Prospects of B.Tech with CFA in India?
  16. What are the future prospects in BSc Biotech field?
  17. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Sc(Nano Science & Technology) students from GNDU Amritsar??
  18. What should I do to get a Job in Administration field or Teaching field having completed B.Sc in Computer Science and B.Ed in Computer Science?

21st December 2017, 01:12 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is M.Des a good option after B.Tech in Computer Science? What are the future prospects of Job in this field?

If you want to do M.Des (Master of Designing) course, then you are eligible to apply for post graduation degree in designing after completing bachelors of technology degree in computer science. As you are interested in designing field, then M.Des course is good option for you after completing bachelors degree in computer science. Here below are details regarding M.Des course:-

- Minimum qualification required to apply for M.Des course is bachelor degree from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained.

- To get admission in some of reputed institutes you must have to appear in entrance exam which is conducted for admission of eligible candidates for post graduate degree in designing.

- Duration of Master of designing course is 2 years.

- After having M.Des degree you can apply for job in areas like Fashion designing companies, Garment industry, Retail outlets, Educational institutes etc. and apply apply for job types as mentioned below:-
  • Technical designer.
  • Fashion consultant.
  • Fabric quality control manager.
  • Graphic designer.
  • Personal stylist.
  • Product pattern maker.
  • Costume designer.

1st January 2023, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is M.Des a good option after B.Tech in Computer Science? What are the future prospects of Job in this field?

pls suggest some good colleges for mdes after doing btech

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?