31st October 2016, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MA course from JNU after completing B.Com with 50% marks?

Hello Sir, I am a commerce graduate with 50% marks, so can I apply for MA History course from JNU? Please answer as soon as possible.

1st November 2016, 10:04 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MA course from JNU after completing B.Com with 50% marks?

Jawaharlal Nehru University is a public central university in New Delhi, the capital of India. In 2012 The National Assessment and Accreditation Council gave the university a grade of 3.9 out of 4.

Master of Arts Degree is a Postgraduate Academic Master Degree. The duration of this course is two years. For this course candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university. The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination. As per my knowledge, you are eligible for MA course from JNU after completing B.Com with 50% marks.

For more information you can visit at the official website: www.jnu.ac.in/
2nd November 2016, 12:03 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Can I apply for MA course from JNU after completing B.Com with 50% marks?

Yes you are eligible for M.A History in JNU.

* You minimum qualification should be 50% in 10,12,Graduation studied in recognized university.
* JNU conducts entrance exam for PG courses apply for it and clear for the admission seat.
* Duration of the course 2 Years and full time mode.
* Entrance exam dates will be on May of every academic year.
2nd November 2016, 01:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am a commerce graduate with 50% marks, so can I apply for MA History course from JNU? Please answer as soon as possible.

Yes, you can apply for M.A History from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) after completing B.Com with 50% marks. You need to have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline under 10+2+3 education pattern securing at least 50% marks from a UGC recognized university. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance examination conducted by the University. The details are available in the University website JNU
2nd November 2016, 01:32 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can apply for MA course from JNU after the completion of B.Com with 50% of marks in Graduation.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for MA course in JNU.
Candidates must have studied English as a subject in Graduation.
3rd November 2016, 12:46 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much apply for the above mentioned course as the minimum eligibility criteria for admission in the course is that the candidate should have completed their graduation with a minimum of 50% in aggregate. You will further have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by JNU and after clearing the examination, you will be most eligible to avail a seat in JNU to continue with your course.
11th September 2017, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MA in foreign language from JNU after completing b.com with 50% marks?
17th May 2018, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MA in political science from JNU after b.Com with 50% marks?
15th September 2018, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MA in political science from JNU after completing B.com with 50% marks?
13th October 2018, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am from BSC mathematics honours but now I want to pursue ba political science from University can I apply?
2nd February 2020, 06:30 AM
Unregistered

I would like to know whether I am eligible to apply for MA. philosophy in JNU after completing BCom with 60% reply as soon as possible...
2nd January 2023, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me I am doing bcom program from a distance education.can I eligible for M.A(pg) in jnu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?