9th January 2014, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

M.Sc IT or M.Sc Computer science after PG Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?

I am doing pg diploma in electronics and telecommunication, can i go for MSc IT or MSc computer science after diploma..?? If yes then Which year of it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of good institutes for doing BE in Civil Engineering(Part time) in Mumbai
  2. can BSc (IST) apply for Msc electronics?
  3. What is the minimum marks required in AIEEE for outsiders to get admission in colleges of Mumbai?
  4. Can I do MSc Computer Science in private after graduating in computer science?
  5. Job Opportunities in Indian Air Force for women after completion of BE in IT?
  6. How to do M.Phil after completing MSc computer science?
  7. What to do after completing BSc, MCA, MSc in Electronics, MSc in Forensic or MSc IT? Any good institute in Ahmedabad city to do Ethical Course?
  8. Is it a right choice to opt for MSc computer science after doing BCA? Which is better between MCA and MSc computer science?
  9. Can I do MCA after Msc?
  10. What can I do to get into Robotics having passed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication and pursuing 2nd year of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  11. Can MSc electronics and telecommunication graduates apply for railway recruitment board selection engineers?
  12. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  13. Which one is better between MSc computer science and MSc IT?
  14. Career opportunities after completing MSc Computer Science if I have to go for diploma in Cyber Law?
  15. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc?
  16. Colleges to pursuing MSc computer science? Which are the entrances I have to appear?
  17. MSc Mathematics or MSc Computer Science after BSc Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for MSc Electronics course after pursuing BSc Computer Science?
12th January 2014, 06:33 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: M.Sc IT or M.Sc Computer science after PG Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?

I think it is not possible to go for the M.Sc IT or M.Sc computer science on the basis of PG diploma in Electronics and communication.
If you had computers science or IT subject as the main subject in graduation then you can apply for the M.Sc in computer science or IT. Otherwise it is not possible.

Qualification required for the M.Sc in computer science or IT:
The candidate should have graduation with minimum 55% marks.
The candidate should have computer science or IT as a main subject.
There is no age limit to apply for this.

So, both are good courses and both have good scopes after that you will be get good job in many companies which are related to your field.
There are so many companies in which you can apply for the job after the M.Sc and i think it is a best course and there are almost all the offices where computers are used.
So, it is best to do this course for the bright future.

There are so many colleges in India which are best for this course some are given below:

Vidyalankar School of Information Technology, Mumbai
Ferozepur Institute of Management (FIM), Ferozepur
Aklia Degree College, Bathinda
Akal Degree College For Women, Sangrur
School of Computer Applications : Ansal University, Gurgaon
Institute Of Information and Communication Technology (IICT), Gandhinagar

So, these are some best institutes in which you can apply for the M.Sc in computer science or IT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?