28th February 2017, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

Is MA in Psychology course available in JNU? Eligibility criteria and Syllabus of entrance exam?

Hello sir, I want to know MA in Psychology course available in JNU or not? If, yes then please send me syllabus of entrance exam and eligibility criteria for it?

1st March 2017, 03:41 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MA in Psychology course available in JNU? Eligibility criteria and Syllabus of entrance exam?

Yes, MA in Psychology is available in JNU and the candidates who are interested to pursue this course should have completed their graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from a recognized college/university. With this eligibility candidates have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the institute and the selection will depend on the maks secured in graduation and in the examination.

In order to help you I have attached a link below where you will be able to find the syllabus for the above mentioned course. So, download it and start preparing.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf syl_ma_psycho.pdf(91.1 KB, 2668 views)
14th October 2017, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is MA in Psychology course available in JNU? Eligibility criteria and Syllabus of entrance exam?

Hello sir i am a BA literature student i am interested to study ma in psychology in jnu i am eligible or not ?if yes what is the admission procedure and entrance exam?
12th November 2017, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I'm a BA philosophy student and I'm interested in MA psychology in jnu , am I eligible or not ? If yes I would like to know the admission procedure. Thank you sir.
14th February 2018, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Please provide me the information related to masters in psychology admission of JNU, and Entrance syllabus, and seats available for general criteria, an the whole eligibility criteria.
12th March 2018, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

I am BA psychology student of Aligarh Muslim university... I want to do MA in clinical psychology from JNU... Is it possible? If your answer is yes then plz send me the entrance exam syllabus of JNU for ma psychology....
22nd August 2018, 05:16 AM
Unregistered

I'm studying final year of BA(hpg) and I'm interested to pursue masters in psychology from jnu....hence I need syllabus and info about this masters and is entrance exam offline or on-line?
29th October 2018, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Can a science graduate apply for MA in psychology from JNU?
If yes then plz provide details.
12th December 2018, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am a b.com student I'm interested in M.A pshycology from jnu.
Let me know the eligibility criteria and entrance exam for it.?
2nd August 2019, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Namaste sir, I am a graduate in political science. Am I eligible for MA in Psychology in JNU. Pls guide me the process of entrance examination.
8th September 2019, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Can a BA prog student apply for MA psychology in JNU?
15th September 2019, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

i want syllabus for ma psychology will you plz send me an attachment as soon as possible for jnu university??
24th September 2019, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

My question is answer all the previous questions asked by the students
16th November 2019, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

If I got a degree in Political Science, would I get psychology?
3rd December 2019, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Hello i m graduate in computer science .can I apply for MA in physochology ?plz help me
20th December 2019, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I have completed Bachelor of Computer Application and Master of Business Administration, can I apply for MA Phycology in JNU?..If yes, could you please guide me the procedures to apply for the course?
20th March 2020, 07:38 AM
Unregistered

Is MA in Psychology course available in jnu?
5th April 2020, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Is graduation marks also matter for admission in psychology masters. Or just passing mark's are enough
7th January 2021, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Is mastes in clinical Psychology available in University. Want to know about admission criteria
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?